Windows 10: moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard

Discus and support moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, I use two screens and would like to be able to switch the cursor's position between screens using the keyboard instead of my mouse. Are there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bibipatata, Jul 10, 2019.

1. moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard

HI, I use two screens and would like to be able to switch the cursor's position between screens using the keyboard instead of my mouse. Are there any key shortcuts for this? at the moment I have to do a lot of manual dragging of the cursor with mouse. I'd like to be able to move the cursor tip from screen 1 to screen2 by just typing some key shortcuts. Thnak you

:)

bibipatata, Jul 10, 2019

2. Touch Keyboard Settings missing

Hi Graham,

• Have you installed all the pending Windows updates? If not I suggest you to check.

Also I suggest you to check whether the devices are governed or configured through group policy as you mentioned multiple devices used in a domain environment such as hospitals.

I suggest you to check whether the Onscreen Keyboard is working or not. Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + U and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access
      list. Or click on Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Cursor moves but I cannot type!

Hi,

Are you able to enter using the On-screen keyboard? If you haven't tried yet, follow the below steps and check.

• When you're on login screen, click on Ease of Access
      at bottom right and select On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with
      On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol
      (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jul 10, 2019
  4. PACALA_BA Win User

moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard

?...Keyboard , how to move SLOWLY cursor controller

Keyboard-controller :

Hi, I want to move cursor controller more slowly....

Browse your text with the cursor controller
    The cursor controller is the circle near the bottom of your screen.

1. MOVE FAST

Press and hold the cursor controller and then flick it in the direction you want to go to move from character to character or line by line.

2. MOVE SLOWLY

Or scroll through the text more ´+++slowly+++ by pressing it and then dragging your finger in the direction you’d like the cursor to move.

moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard iconfused.gif

I CAN NOT REPRODUCE MORE SLOWLY, it does not work on me....
    moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard cryhard.gif

What is the exact diference between 1 and 2...?
    moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard shrug.gif

moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard [​IMG]

PACALA_BA, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard

1. moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard - Similar Threads - moving cursor between

2. keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?: Windows 11Is there a keyboard shortcut to move the cursor between 2 monitors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-shortcut-to-move-cursor-between-2/31c64548-5daa-4601-9b08-9275c1df6876
  3. keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?: Windows 11Is there a keyboard shortcut to move the cursor between 2 monitors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-shortcut-to-move-cursor-between-2/31c64548-5daa-4601-9b08-9275c1df6876
  4. Problems moving cursor between monitors,

Problems moving cursor between monitors,: Problems moving cursor between monitors, Was working earlier but cannot move cursor now after some tweaking. I can move browser frames partially into adjacent screens but not to the point that the pointer will enter. I' think I might know where the problem is... looking at...
  5. Problems moving cursor between monitors,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems moving cursor between monitors,: Problems moving cursor between monitors, Was working earlier but cannot move cursor now after some tweaking. I can move browser frames partially into adjacent screens but not to the point that the pointer will enter. I' think I might know where the problem is... looking at...
  6. Cursor moving weird between laptop and monitor screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moving weird between laptop and monitor screen: i am using a laptop and monitor set up. my monitor is physically bigger than my laptop screen. is there a way i can "enlarge" my monitor screen so that when my cursor travels from the extreme corner of my laptop screen, it does not get blocked?...
  7. Cursor moving weird between laptop and monitor screen

Cursor moving weird between laptop and monitor screen: i am using a laptop and monitor set up. my monitor is physically bigger than my laptop screen. is there a way i can "enlarge" my monitor screen so that when my cursor travels from the extreme corner of my laptop screen, it does not get blocked?...
  8. Delay between typing and moving my cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Delay between typing and moving my cursor: when i stop typing and i want to move my cursor there's a delay and it doesnt mover for 1 second. i have seen the setting to change this once but i cant seem to find it anymore. does anyone know where it is? submitted by /u/BenderWasTaken [link] [comments]...
  9. Moving cursor between two monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving cursor between two monitors: I have a monitor connected to my lap top in order to have two screens available. Cannot figure out how to move the cursor from one screen to the other....
  10. Tweaking resistance to passing cursor between multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Tweaking resistance to passing cursor between multiple monitors: When you have multiple monitors, there is resistance to passing the mouse cursor between them which is useful when you want to interact with the edge of one of the monitors but can also be inhibitory. Is it possible to tweak the resistance so that you don't need quite as much...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows twin screen move cursor between screens shortcut

2. move cursor between two screens

3. how to move mouse pointer between monitors