Windows 10: moving documents from a flash drive to word in windows 10

Discus and support moving documents from a flash drive to word in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I copied documents from Word in windows 7 to flash drive, and want to move them to Word in windows 10. I can't seem to find the procedure for doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by williamhanson01, Dec 16, 2018.

1. moving documents from a flash drive to word in windows 10

I copied documents from Word in windows 7 to flash drive, and want to move them to Word in windows 10. I can't seem to find the procedure for doing this. Can someone point me in the right direction?

:)

williamhanson01, Dec 16, 2018

2. How to transfer a Word document to a flash drive

Connect the flash drive to your computer, then find the word document. Drag the document to the flash drive, that's it.

Chamaz1115, Dec 16, 2018
  3. SarahPell Win User
    How to transfer a Word document to a flash drive

How do I transfer a Word document to a flash drive?

SarahPell, Dec 16, 2018
  4. moving documents from a flash drive to word in windows 10

Document created in Office 2010 word cannot be copied from USB flash drive to new computer with same software

Hi ximenapacull,

Restriction is one of the possible reasons why you cannot copy Word documents to your new computer. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, I need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• Is this happening to a specific file?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you tried using a different flash drive? If so, did you experience the same issue?
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.

In the meantime, I suggest downloading the USB troubleshooter in this
    link
    and then run it on the computer. Once done, check if you will still encounter the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

moving documents from a flash drive to word in windows 10

1. moving documents from a flash drive to word in windows 10 - Similar Threads - moving documents flash

2. Moving Documents folder from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving Documents folder from one drive to another: Hi,My Documents folder in located on D Drive right now but I would like to move it back onto C drive hard drive. What's the safest way to do it without losing files?...
  3. Move image around Word document

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move image around Word document: Word 2019.What setting do I have to make to be able to move an image around a Word document.I did this in Word 2013 by selecting the image and then dragged it to where ever I wanted. 166723
  4. Slow when move/copy word documents in hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow when move/copy word documents in hard drive: Hi, I have a strange issue as state in header. When I copy other file types, I at least get 30+ mb/s speed. However when it comes to .docx files, it just hv 100 kb/s. Anyone have any idea how to fix it? Thanks...
  5. Moving windows 10 licence on to large USB flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving windows 10 licence on to large USB flash drive: I have a windows PC with only a 32GB SSD which is now unable to take the latest updates. Am I able to actually install my Win 10 Operating system onto say a 64GB USB drive and use this to extend the time I can run windows 10 on this hardware. I would like to hear any other...
  6. Windows 10 moving with flash drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 moving with flash drive: I have my PC reg with microsoft all the Windows info and version,can i get windows on a memory stick of the version on my broken PC and move it to another?I might need to do tht if the HD is broken,i bought (its in the mail) the same PC but it dosent come with an OS just the...
  7. Cannot print from Word documents using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot print from Word documents using Windows 10: I have a HP Officejet 3830 All-in-One Printer. It cannot print from Word documents. It will print from the web and email. I did print for about a month, then stopped - perhaps after a Windows 10 update. The drivers are updated. Help!...
  8. Moving windows and other files to flash drive

Moving windows and other files to flash drive: I need to free up a little space on my HP stream 14 till my new hard drive shows up and I can upgraded. can I send programs like Word or maybe Windows Tool to a flash drive for a few day to free up enough space so I can use my laptop? thanks for any help you can provide....
  9. One Drive prevents me from accessing Word documents

One Drive prevents me from accessing Word documents: Recently, even though I'm logged into One Drive, when I open Word documents saved on One Drive I get a message telling me to "sign in" and saying something about being unable to sync. I've never had this problem before. If I'm signed in, I should be able to access existing...
  10. copy files on flash drive to word in windows 10

copy files on flash drive to word in windows 10: I have several files on a flash drive copied from Windows 7, and want to copy them to Word in Windows 10. I can't find any procedures outlining the steps to take. Can someone point me in the right direction?...