Windows 10: Moving downloaded pictures

Discus and support Moving downloaded pictures in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I imported 125 pictures from my iPad and downloaded and extracted them. Now I have 125 individual photos that i want to put in a folder before I move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EddieNic, Apr 16, 2020.

1. EddieNic Win User

Moving downloaded pictures

I imported 125 pictures from my iPad and downloaded and extracted them. Now I have 125 individual photos that i want to put in a folder before I move them to Pictures. It will not let me open a new folder for them. How can I organize them into one folder?

:)

EddieNic, Apr 16, 2020

2. move pics from downloads to pictures

Hello,

Windows offers a few other ways to copy or move files. To help you out with your concern, you may refer to the steps below on how to move files from the Downloads folder to your Pictures folder:

• Right-click a file/files and click Cut.
    • Navigate to your Pictures folder.
    • Right-click your destination folder and choose Paste.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 16, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Moving downloaded pictures - Similar Threads - Moving downloaded pictures

2. Move Pictures folder out of my Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Pictures folder out of my Downloads folder: Somehow my "Pictures Folder" is now in my "Downloads Folder." When I delete my downloads, I also delete my pictures which I don't want to do!. How do I make these 2 separate folders again.?...
  3. Move Pictures folder out of my Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move Pictures folder out of my Downloads folder: Somehow my "Pictures Folder" is now in my "Downloads Folder." When I delete my downloads, I also delete my pictures which I don't want to do!. How do I make these 2 separate folders again.?...
  4. Move Pictures folder out of my Downloads folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. downloading pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    downloading pictures: I want to download pictures from my phone to my computer. I have Windows 10. I want them to go to pictures but they go to Photos. How can I get them to download into pictures?...
  6. Moving pictures

Moving pictures: I want to move pictures from the photos app to pictures. Can this be done? If so, how? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-pictures/8c5f91cd-469e-4b36-81ea-bbadf53727cf
  7. DOWNLOAD PICTURES

DOWNLOAD PICTURES: HOW DO I DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM CANON CANERS TO COMPUTER FILES...THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-pictures/f56b37e2-332d-489b-8913-25ce2a36448d"
  8. Downloading pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading pictures: I am trying to download pictures from a Canon camera to my PC on Windows 10. Unsuccessfully. What are the steps to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-pictures/a5b10d80-764d-4150-b0e8-86d675bb42ed
  9. Download Picture

Download Picture: Suddenly when I try to download a picture I am told I do not have permission to save to that folder and to contact Administrator for permission. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-picture/2758b48e-9e6f-4c61-9edd-eb3d16913913"
  10. downloading pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    downloading pictures: I'm trying to download pictures to my computer and can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/downloading-pictures/3da877cb-6e94-44af-9dca-43ea19163727