Windows 10: Moving e-mail from Inbox to Folder for future reference

Discus and support Moving e-mail from Inbox to Folder for future reference in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When organizing my Inbox, I would like to move the messages into client folders to save. When I drag them into the folder, they do not disappear from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmandaHSTM, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Moving e-mail from Inbox to Folder for future reference

When organizing my Inbox, I would like to move the messages into client folders to save. When I drag them into the folder, they do not disappear from the Inbox or the Sent file. Can I make that happen automatically when I pull them into the client folder? Thanks!

:)

AmandaHSTM, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Pitbulls2 Win User

Moving e-mails from same person and same subject to a folder

Hi

I have several e-mail correspondences from the same person and the same subject. I would like to be able to have them under one

folder, for future reference.

I was wondering if there is any way possible to save them all, and put them in one place, instead of having them all in the Inbox?

I am using Windows 10.

Thanks for any suggestions

Pitbulls2, Apr 16, 2019
  3. E-mails not going into inbox

This did not work either. How hard can it be ti get the right e-mail to go to inbox instead of junk.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Joan Pin.
    Title:
    E-mails not going into inbox

Who's your email provider? Have you tried to remove and re-add your account in the Mail app?

We also suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Mail app to fix any sync issues or settings that may affect your email. Here's how:

How to uninstall the Mail app on Windows 10

• Open the Start menu and search for Windows PowerShell.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command on PowerShell and hit Enter:
      • Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Restart your computer to complete the task.
    Note: This command will remove the Mail and Calendar apps from Windows 10. Once you have completed the task, you’ll need to reinstall both apps from the Store.

How to reinstall the Mail app on Windows 10

• Open the Windows Store.
    • Search for Mail and Calendar.
    • Click the app from the result.
    • Select Install.
    • Go to Start menu, open the Mail app, and complete the setup.

Feel free to respond if the provided steps work for you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the original thread.***

MichaelHickle, Apr 16, 2019
  4. burkina76 Win User

Moving e-mail from Inbox to Folder for future reference

Move back e-mails from Trash to Inbox

Ciao,

I've inadvertently deleted some e-mails from my Inbox in Nokia messaging. These e-mails were therefore also deleted from my server, so that I cannot retrieve them in Thunderbird anymore.

However, they are still present in my Trash folder in Nokia Messaging. Is there a way to move them back to Inbox? I couldn't find any (the 'm' shortcut does not have any effect).

It could be ok also to know how to recover the e-mail directly as eml files or the equivalent, in order to import them manually to Thunderbird. There must be a way to do that by accessing the mobile (Nokia E63) from my computer. Do you know how?

Thanks,

Stefano

burkina76, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Moving e-mail from Inbox to Folder for future reference

1. Moving e-mail from Inbox to Folder for future reference - Similar Threads - Moving mail Inbox

2. get e-mail in sub folders from wherever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get e-mail in sub folders from wherever: I AM NOW GETTING JUNK MAIL IN MY SUB FOLDERS IN MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-e-mail-in-sub-folders-from-wherever/887bcf68-11c6-45ee-a2dd-ffe4be748030
  3. E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox: I have an @outlook e-mail address and pay 5$ a month for it. I'm using Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC and laptop and the Outlook app on my Android phone.In the last two weeks two e-mails have randomly disappeared from my inbox without me moving them ever....
  4. E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox

E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox: I have an @outlook e-mail address and pay 5$ a month for it. I'm using Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC and laptop and the Outlook app on my Android phone.In the last two weeks two e-mails have randomly disappeared from my inbox without me moving them ever....
  5. E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. How to fix?: E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. It's an AT&T account. Many emails not showing up at all either.. This did not happen in Windows 7 with Live Mail. Windows 10 Mail is horrible program/app. Fix please!...
  6. E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. How to fix?

E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. How to fix?: E-mails disappearing from Windows 10 Mail Inbox. It's an AT&T account. Many emails not showing up at all either.. This did not happen in Windows 7 with Live Mail. Windows 10 Mail is horrible program/app. Fix please!...
  7. moving e-mails to my folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving e-mails to my folders: I have been moving e-mails from my g-mail to my folders. When I try to go to those folders to open mail they are empty. What the hell is going on???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-e-mails-to-my-folders/c21491dc-b26a-48e8-9291-fa8abc759f12
  8. Deleting mail from the Inbox

Deleting mail from the Inbox: I use Windows Live Mail. Recently, I have been unable to delete mail from the Inbox. Neither the X in the tool bar nor the delete key on the keyboard will get rid of them. What??...
  9. Moving e-mails from same person and same subject to a folder

Moving e-mails from same person and same subject to a folder: Hi I have several e-mail correspondences from the same person and the same subject. I would like to be able to have them under one folder, for future reference. I was wondering if there is any way possible to save them all, and put them in one place, instead of having...
  10. E mail folders

E mail folders: Cam I set up an account in Mail that will automatically sync folders and their contents from that account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/e-mail-folders/4796ba08-5d2d-4bb2-abf4-4b43d02666d7