Windows 10: moving e-mails to my folders

Discus and support moving e-mails to my folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been moving e-mails from my g-mail to my folders. When I try to go to those folders to open mail they are empty. What the hell is going on????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertP_6428, Sep 4, 2020.

1. moving e-mails to my folders

I have been moving e-mails from my g-mail to my folders. When I try to go to those folders to open mail they are empty. What the hell is going on????

:)

RobertP_6428, Sep 4, 2020

2. moving e-mails to folders

I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and can't move e-mails to pre determined folders

billpres42, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Hitman Win User

moving e-mails to my folders

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

moving e-mails to my folders

1. moving e-mails to my folders - Similar Threads - moving mails folders

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. I have been moving e-mails from my windows mail g-mail account to my folders. When I try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been moving e-mails from my windows mail g-mail account to my folders. When I try to...: I have my gmail linked to my windows 11 mail app as my email account. It is my only mail source. I receive and get mail from gmail to my account in Windows 11 mail. I either keep or delete them as needed. But, some I want to keep. The person that asked the above question. I...
  4. I have been moving e-mails from my windows mail g-mail account to my folders. When I try to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been moving e-mails from my windows mail g-mail account to my folders. When I try to...: I have my gmail linked to my windows 11 mail app as my email account. It is my only mail source. I receive and get mail from gmail to my account in Windows 11 mail. I either keep or delete them as needed. But, some I want to keep. The person that asked the above question. I...
  5. Mail randomly not displaying some e-mails in folders

Mail randomly not displaying some e-mails in folders: Only just started using the app a week or two ago. I only just noticed this issue, but I can't be sure it hasn't been happening the whole time. I have gmail accounts linked to the app. I get new e-mails in my inbox no problem. The issue occurs when I start moving things into...
  6. E-mail is re-routed to Deleted mail folder.

E-mail is re-routed to Deleted mail folder.: My E-mail is re-routed to Deleted mail folder. Nothing comes into my Inbox it just comes to Deleted items folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-re-routed-to-deleted-mail-folder/924ef75a-0d9a-4a48-ab1a-4cc597d3c913
  7. Moving e-mail from Inbox to Folder for future reference

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving e-mail from Inbox to Folder for future reference: When organizing my Inbox, I would like to move the messages into client folders to save. When I drag them into the folder, they do not disappear from the Inbox or the Sent file. Can I make that happen automatically when I pull them into the client folder? Thanks!...
  8. Making folders or file for e-mails

Making folders or file for e-mails: Good afternoon I get numerous e-mails in my inbox from the same contact and I was wondering how to store them all in one file or folder, so that I don't have to keep them in my inbox. I have tried to find the answer in the MS tutorials, but must have missed something....
  9. Moving e-mails from same person and same subject to a folder

Moving e-mails from same person and same subject to a folder: Hi I have several e-mail correspondences from the same person and the same subject. I would like to be able to have them under one folder, for future reference. I was wondering if there is any way possible to save them all, and put them in one place, instead of having...
  10. E mail folders

E mail folders: Cam I set up an account in Mail that will automatically sync folders and their contents from that account ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/e-mail-folders/4796ba08-5d2d-4bb2-abf4-4b43d02666d7