Windows 10: Moving from laptop to PC, will I have to buy Win10 again?

Discus and support Moving from laptop to PC, will I have to buy Win10 again? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought an ASUS ROG Zephyrus a while back, and I am now planning to get a new gaming desktop at some point maybe soon. The laptop came with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Lightning662, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Moving from laptop to PC, will I have to buy Win10 again?

I bought an ASUS ROG Zephyrus a while back, and I am now planning to get a new gaming desktop at some point maybe soon. The laptop came with Windows 10 installed, and I'm worried that I'll have to spend an extra 150$ just to get a license to have Windows 10 on the new computer. Will I have to buy the license or is there a way to transfer the software to the new computer?

:)

Lightning662, Apr 14, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 14, 2021
  3. silkstone Win User
    Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Moving from laptop to PC, will I have to buy Win10 again?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Moving from laptop to PC, will I have to buy Win10 again?

1. Moving from laptop to PC, will I have to buy Win10 again? - Similar Threads - Moving laptop buy

2. why does it say i have to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does it say i have to buy it again?: So i bought minecraft 2 time already to play it but sometimes i take a long break from it but after i come back to minecraft it tells me that i don't have the game and i have to buy it agian, btw i bought the game 2 times because i had the same issue everytime....
  3. why does it say i have to buy it again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does it say i have to buy it again?: So i bought minecraft 2 time already to play it but sometimes i take a long break from it but after i come back to minecraft it tells me that i don't have the game and i have to buy it agian, btw i bought the game 2 times because i had the same issue everytime....
  4. Do I have to buy windows 10 again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have to buy windows 10 again?: Hello, I've bought windows 10 online for my first gaming computer. Currently I am in the process of building a new gaming PC and was wondering if I could still use the windows 10 installation key from my first computer onto this new computer while keeping windows 10 on both...
  5. New pc buy Windows again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New pc buy Windows again?: I just have a laptop with Windows 10 already installed (the laptop is new) and I want to build a gaming pc and assemble it myself. Now my question is if i have to buy Windows or if i can do it somehow? Neuer Pc nochmal Windows kaufen?
  6. Buying again

Buying again: Almost a year ago, I bought Minecraft on a mobile device, now I want to download it onto a laptop, it says I need to buy it again... How do I fix this? Do I need to buy it again? also is login live and a Minecraft account the same?...
  7. Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I bought the Minecraft PC version the card way back in 2014. On my old laptop, it worked fine. But why do I have to spend an extra $30 for the same game... just on a different computer? Can't I just provide a picture of both the same card + code I bought Minecraft with? I...
  8. Will I have to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will I have to buy windows again?: I have a digital license for windows 10 and my hard drive died. Will the license still follow my Microsoft account or will I have to buy a new copy of windows? submitted by /u/thehamburger999 [link] [comments]...
  9. Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and I was trying to join a friends game, and they are on Windows 10 version. I now have to "rebuy" Minecraft to join his game. I don't think I need to do that. He told me that I have to make a new account or join on a different one but I...
  10. I have Win10 from upgrade, must reformat PC. How do I get Win10 again?

I have Win10 from upgrade, must reformat PC. How do I get Win10 again?: Hello, I received the free win 10 upgrade from an invitation to reserve the upgrade. The other day, a Ransomware hit me, and though I believe I may have immediately tracked & deleted all affected files I could find, I hardly believe I could be so skilled as to be...