Windows 10: Moving from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows Pro

Discus and support Moving from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello All, I have installed Windows Pro N, and mistakenly I have bought Windows Pro key and when I enter the later key, it does not work ... Hence I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbdoulAbdoulla, May 19, 2019.

1. Moving from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows Pro

Hello All,

I have installed Windows Pro N, and mistakenly I have bought Windows Pro key and when I enter the later key, it does not work ...

Hence I would like to move/upgrade from Windows Pro N to Windows Pro, but I do not see any option in Windows website.

thanks for your help.

Regards

Abdoul

:)

AbdoulAbdoulla, May 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Moving from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows Pro windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, May 19, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 19, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

Moving from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows Pro

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Moving from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows Pro

1. Moving from Windows 10 Pro N to Windows Pro - Similar Threads - Moving Pro Pro

2. Moving Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving Windows 10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Pro: Hey guys how are you today?:) My question is can I install win 10 pro to my laptop as it came with win 10 pro education. And there is an OEM license attached to my device. I consider win 10 pro faster than my current. So I wanted to be pro....
  3. Windows 10 pro n error activation.

Windows 10 pro n error activation.: Okay, so I've been building and programing PCs for over Two years and ive never seen anything like my problem. this is the 6th time this has happened. My PC has Win10 pro and I bought it from Microsoft and when I activated the product, it worked fine, but here recently its...
  4. How to replace Windows 10 Pro N license to just Pro?

How to replace Windows 10 Pro N license to just Pro?: I've recently bought the Windows 10 Pro N Disk including a physical license. I tried a lot to install the windows media feature pack with technical assistance but It doesn't happen. Now after a lot of assistance I have no way except changing Windows version from Pro N...
  5. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro N Activation: I recently downloaded a copy of the windows 10 iso from the microsoft website and chose to install Windows 10 Pro N. My issue at this point is trying to get it activated. I've bought activation keys but they refuse to work. Is the activation of this version of Windows region...
  6. Windows 10 Pro n Activation issues

Windows 10 Pro n Activation issues: I'll try to keep this short and sweet! i originally upgraded from windows 7. Did a downgrade, the downgrade broke my pc so i REINSTALLED. This time reinstalling off of a custom win 10 setup i put on a usb. I was able to activate windows 10 at the time. But recently had yet...
  7. Upgrade from Pro "N" version to full Pro

Upgrade from Pro "N" version to full Pro: I have three machines, one running W10 Pro and the other the "N" version, and a notebook running W10 Home. With the anniversary update coming out, it's going to be a hassle to have to get three different ISOs or let each version download it's own particular update version. I...
  8. Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Pro: Hey, I have a license for Windows 7 Professional and while downloading the ISO image from tech bench, I have chosen "Windows 10 Pro N". So now after the install, I found out my license isn't accepted for the N version, they seem to be very picky about this single letter...
  9. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N

Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro N: I already installed and activated my copy of Windows 10 Pro. Is it to late to install Windows 10 Pro N? 10505
  10. Window 10 Pro or Windows 10 Pro N - ISO

Window 10 Pro or Windows 10 Pro N - ISO: Hello, Just ran MediaCreator 64 bit to create an ISO. Got to the choose version and am confused by the choice of Window 10 Pro or Windows 10 Pro N. I am running W7 Ultimate. The tutorial mentioned something but I didn't follow it well............... 11767