Windows 10: Moving from Windows 10 to Windows 7.

Discus and support Moving from Windows 10 to Windows 7. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am currently using windows 10. I want to go to, not downgrade or go back to, I want to go to windows 7. I was surfing the internet (Youtube) and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RomarioKelly, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Moving from Windows 10 to Windows 7.

I am currently using windows 10. I want to go to, not downgrade or go back to, I want to go to windows 7. I was surfing the internet (Youtube) and I saw some videos, however, most of them are demonstrating how to downgrade to windows 7 and in order to do that, you're going to see this thing come up in recovery menu, go back to windows 7. Please, help us, we appreciate all that you're doing to make us comfortable, I, however, look forward to a reply, thank you.

:)

RomarioKelly, Sep 4, 2018
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Moving from Windows 10 to Windows 7.

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Moving from Windows 10 to Windows 7.

1. Moving from Windows 10 to Windows 7. - Similar Threads - Moving

2. Moving Documents folder from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving Documents folder from one drive to another: Hi,My Documents folder in located on D Drive right now but I would like to move it back onto C drive hard drive. What's the safest way to do it without losing files?...
  3. Microsoft Store won't open, uninstall, or be moved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open, uninstall, or be moved: Hi ! Last night, my laptop suddenly restarted then when I opened it, I thought everything was gone but fortunately found all my files on the Users folder. However, none of my previously installed apps will open, including Microsoft Store. Is there any way I can fix it without...
  4. Moving windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving windows: I have a dell 8920, which I moved to a new case and put a different psu and 2tb hdd in, and it has windows on a 16gb ssd and I bought a new 500gb ssd and I wanted to move windows to it, but the dell motherboard only has 1 slot for a m.2 ssd, and I wanted to know how I could...
  5. Moving Windows Live Mail 2011 to "Mail"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving Windows Live Mail 2011 to "Mail": I'm moving Windows 10 Live Mail 2011 files from my wife's old computer into another computer which has Mail that's in Windows 10. Is there a trick to it? I see no menu bar that says import, etc. Can someone give me easy steps to accomplish this? Thanks....
  6. How to move my home directory?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move my home directory?: Somehow my home directory wound up underneath the Desktop folder. Can I just move all of these folders to C:\Users\bernie? Not sure when this happened! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-my-home-directory/9e52f536-52ac-47c1-987a-d924a0d56a6e
  7. Snip and Sketch make the pointer move to the right and affect other applications as well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch make the pointer move to the right and affect other applications as well: This week it starts this strange behavior. WHen I try to capture sopmething, the pointer moves to the right and, in cas I can get the image, it is taken but the right part of the selection. Moreover, other applications like One Note, or Windows 10 Configuration, starts to...
  8. No Duplicate Warning when Copying or Moving Files and Folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    No Duplicate Warning when Copying or Moving Files and Folders in Windows 10: When copying files from one folder to another, the OS always warns if there is another folder or file with the same name. It is one of the prominent features of File Explorer, which makes sure the same files are not overwritten without consent. In case you are not receiving...
  9. Moving a Windows Install to a New Device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving a Windows Install to a New Device: We use FedEx Ship Manager with an integration plugin to manage shipping. The plugin uses a database to move data between Fedex and our software. The motherboard in the current machine is dying. I'm replacing it with a much better box and I want to clone the drive to the new...
  10. Moving a window with the windows key + arrow keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving a window with the windows key + arrow keys: On my work computer I can hold down the windows key and hit an arrow key to move the current window between screens or between quadrants of the screen, but on my personal computer it doesn’t work. Does this feature have a name, and is there a setting to toggle it on/off? Any...