Windows 10: Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.

Discus and support Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please educate me. I am currently running windows 10 with to screens. Recently I found the mouse pointer was going mad and blinking rapidly to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MJBrennan1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.

Please educate me. I am currently running windows 10 with to screens. Recently I found the mouse pointer was going mad and blinking rapidly to the point of not seeing it. Now I can select items using good guess and icons changing. within the last day I have found what I believe is a circle at the top right of the main screen with what looks to be a small pointer inside the circle. However, I can only view half of the perceived circle. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Joe. B

:)

MJBrennan1, Aug 16, 2019

2. Mouse cursor blinking randomly, moves to bottom left of screen on occasion.

I'm using Windows and suddenly my mouse pointer is blinking randomly. It also on occasion moves to the bottom left of my screen with strange circles near it and will not move at all then. The only thing I have done lately is click on and follow a message
    at the bottom right of my screen that something in Windows needs to be fixed, but that link did not ask me to make any changes and only led me to sign in to Microsoft.

EarlBradshaw, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Half screen and blinking

I have a hp computer with touchscreen. Half the screen is blank. I can log on but when it comes up the other side keeps blinking and will not let me click on anything. I tried the windows key and nothing happens. I tried a reboot by turning off 3 times but
    I can't hit any of the buttons since it is on the side of the blank screen. Please help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Maria010270, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.

Mouse cursor blue circle blinking win10

Sir today moring i opend my pc and i saw that my mouse cursor blue circle is blinking and my pc is very slow .....window 10

akhileshmishra_900, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.

1. Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse. - Similar Threads - Moving half circle

2. Half circle in top and bottom right screen: affecting mouse abilities?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Half circle in top and bottom right screen: affecting mouse abilities?: I have a half circle that appeared yesterday, about half an inch in the lower right corner of my screen. Since then, I have noticed that my mouse and keyboard occasionally quit working. My computer still works, but I'm concerned this could be a virus.Does anyone aknow what...
  3. Half circle in top and bottom right screen: affecting mouse abilities?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Half circle in top and bottom right screen: affecting mouse abilities?: I have a half circle that appeared yesterday, about half an inch in the lower right corner of my screen. Since then, I have noticed that my mouse and keyboard occasionally quit working. My computer still works, but I'm concerned this could be a virus.Does anyone aknow what...
  4. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  5. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?: Hello, When I try to sign in to get into my computer, the screen moves along with the mouse. So I have no way to sign in.I have Window 10 and my computer was working well, but the water was spread onto the computer. After the computer was cleaned, I turned it on, the screen...
  6. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?: Hello, When I try to sign in to get into my computer, the screen moves along with the mouse. So I have no way to sign in.I have Window 10 and my computer was working well, but the water was spread onto the computer. After the computer was cleaned, I turned it on, the screen...
  7. How to sign in my computer when the screen moves along with the mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Dual Screens, can't move mouse across when at the top of the screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Screens, can't move mouse across when at the top of the screen.: When I move my cursor to the top of the screen and try moving from my main screen to my secondary vise versa, the cursor gets hung up on the first screen. This is super annoying at work because I find myself closing my left screen when it gets hung up right over the close...
  9. Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously

Mouse cursor with blue circle blinking continuously: I have a dell inspiron 5559 it was working very slowly So i had to reset it , after reset my mouse cursor started blinking continuosly with a blue loading circle on it. Can anyone help me with this problem [IMG]...
  10. My computer screen is white along the top

My computer screen is white along the top: Yesterday my computer screen was black along the top, for about an inch, but today it is white. It happens when I'm using a browser, and when it does I can't see the top of the screen to maneuver through my programs or close them out. I restarted my computer yesterday, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virus causes cursor blinking small loading circle rapidly malware