Windows 10: Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.

Discus and support Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please educate me. I am currently running windows 10 with to screens. Recently I found the mouse pointer was going mad and blinking rapidly to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MJBrennan1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.

Please educate me. I am currently running windows 10 with to screens. Recently I found the mouse pointer was going mad and blinking rapidly to the point of not seeing it. Now I can select items using good guess and icons changing. within the last day I have found what I believe is a circle at the top right of the main screen with what looks to be a small pointer inside the circle. However, I can only view half of the perceived circle. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Joe. B

:)

MJBrennan1, Aug 16, 2019

2. Mouse cursor blinking randomly, moves to bottom left of screen on occasion.

I'm using Windows and suddenly my mouse pointer is blinking randomly. It also on occasion moves to the bottom left of my screen with strange circles near it and will not move at all then. The only thing I have done lately is click on and follow a message
    at the bottom right of my screen that something in Windows needs to be fixed, but that link did not ask me to make any changes and only led me to sign in to Microsoft.

EarlBradshaw, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Half screen and blinking

I have a hp computer with touchscreen. Half the screen is blank. I can log on but when it comes up the other side keeps blinking and will not let me click on anything. I tried the windows key and nothing happens. I tried a reboot by turning off 3 times but
    I can't hit any of the buttons since it is on the side of the blank screen. Please help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Maria010270, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.

Mouse cursor blue circle blinking win10

Sir today moring i opend my pc and i saw that my mouse cursor blue circle is blinking and my pc is very slow .....window 10

akhileshmishra_900, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse.

1. Moving half circle at the top of screen along with hyper blinking mouse. - Similar Threads - Moving half circle

2. Not sure how to move things along...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure how to move things along...: Forgive me Every time I switch on my laptop, it tells me to make space for an update. What am I supposed to do with everything on it? It's ancient, I've kept it working for nearly ten years without an update. Can anyone recommend some free compression or archiving...
  3. Windows 10 all applications opening half screen anchored to the top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 all applications opening half screen anchored to the top: I have a sudden occurrence on my Surface Pro 3 (running W10 Pro build 17763.379) where all windows open in half screen anchored to the top of the screen. I first noticed this in Office documents as when I open a document they open only half visible which is only remedied...
  4. Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen: Hey, I believe one of my children touched my laptop and now almost everything appears in the top half of my laptop screen. For applications where I have a minimise/maximise, I was able to click normal and then maximise and this worked fine. For all other windows functions,...
  5. Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen

Lost mouse pointer & faint circles at the bottom of the screen: Hi, My Surface Book running up to date Win10 has developed the subject problem. It starts after some period from 5 minutes to about 1 hour. Both the mouse and the touchscreen stop working. Shutting down using the power button and restarting solves it for a while. Any clues...
  6. Screen blink

Screen blink: I have a HP ProDesk 400 G3 SFF running windows 10 pro 64 bit system. I'm using a LG 43 inch 4K ty as a monitor. My monitor screen will instantaneously go off and come right back on in the blink of an eye. Everything running doesn't miss a beat, just that blink. It happens...
  7. Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor constantly blinking / circle next to cursor constantly blinking: Hi In past weeks, perhaps after an update, there's a blue circle which is nearly constantly blinking except when the cursor is placed over a link. This incredibly distracting activity I think is meant to show the processor is working. I can't find where or how to stop it....
  8. blinking screen

in Windows 10 Support
    blinking screen: Hey ya'll I had a problem with my pc (windows 10) It had an error 655335, I tried to restart it in safe mode but when I selected f5 and pressed entered the screen started blinking white and blue alternatly and it has been doing that ever since. Plzzzzz help I confused *Sad...
  9. Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly: I recently upgraded my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have noticed some issues: Whenever I stop moving the mouse, the little blue loading circle keeps blinking. Now I don't exactly if it's causing any problems but I'm sure it wasn't doing that before I...
  10. Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor: This is the second time I experienced this trouble . In the first occasion , I got lucky in fixing it and I recall I have to access the " Settings " of Google or " Google Chrome " . I tweeked the advance settings going to the extensions portion but I forgot the details of the...