Windows 10: Moving images to a different folder

Discus and support Moving images to a different folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please advise how to move several images (Pictures) from an existing folder, in which they have been inadvertently placed, to the correct existing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ray.TJ, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Ray.TJ Win User

Moving images to a different folder

Please advise how to move several images (Pictures) from an existing folder, in which they have been inadvertently placed, to the correct existing folder.

Many thanks

RayTJ

:)

Ray.TJ, Oct 15, 2019

2. System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Moving to Folders

Hello Krishnan,

Let's work on this. You can follow the steps provided below to help move photos and videos on a new folder:

• Swipe left and select File Explorer app.
    • Choose the folder where the photos and videos are saved.
    • Select the items you want to move.
    • Press the Move button.
    • You can create a New folder by pressing the Ellipsis (. . .) button or you can press the
      Up button located at the right side corner of the screen to move the items to an existing folder.
    • Tap Check or Done button when finished.

We're here if you need further assistance.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Moving images to a different folder

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Moving images to a different folder 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Moving images to a different folder 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Moving images to a different folder

1. Moving images to a different folder - Similar Threads - Moving images different

2. Move windows image to different drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move windows image to different drive: I have two SSDs in my system, one 250gb That's the one with my windows image on it, and a 2tb SSD. My boot drive fills up too fast with the stuff I do, and I was wondering how hard it is to move my windows image to the bigger 2tb drive and just get rid of the other drive....
  3. Move windows image to different drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move windows image to different drive: I have two SSDs in my system, one 250gb That's the one with my windows image on it, and a 2tb SSD. My boot drive fills up too fast with the stuff I do, and I was wondering how hard it is to move my windows image to the bigger 2tb drive and just get rid of the other drive....
  4. Moving still images and folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving still images and folders: 1 Is it possible to move several individual images eg to a folder at the same time and if so how please? I can move them one at a time2 In 'Pictures' I have an unwanted empty folder labelled Documents. When I try to delete it, starting with a right click, I get a message...
  5. Moving still images and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving still images and folders: 1 Is it possible to move several individual images eg to a folder at the same time and if so how please? I can move them one at a time2 In 'Pictures' I have an unwanted empty folder labelled Documents. When I try to delete it, starting with a right click, I get a message...
  6. Moving still images and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Moving files/folders to different drive issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving files/folders to different drive issue: I regulary have reason to copy files and folders from one HDD to another, and have a strong preference for them being moved, not copied. Since reinstalling Windows a few weeks ago, however, I am unable to do so. I am presently running 10 Home 10.0.18363. I have attempted to...
  8. Moving Images from one folder to another folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Images from one folder to another folder: Hi This is a process I have done for years with no difficulties, but now issues are arising. I have 2 folders which are called folder A and Folder B. In both folders there are a number of images, some which will have the same file name, ie img_2408.jpg. I open 2 windows and...
  9. moving files to different folders in photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving files to different folders in photos: When organizing photo files, windows denies ability to move or rename, says file is not available, does not exist. the file is still there, but does not display. I have to reboot. The computer stalls on reboot and close. I have to hold the start button down & computer closes....
  10. Moving System Reserved partition to a different drive | [image]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving System Reserved partition to a different drive | [image]: I currently have one drive that contains a System Reserved partition (which includes the boot files). The status is System, Active, Primary Partition. I have another drive with the C: partition. The status is Boot, Page File, Active, Crash Dump, Primary Partition....