Windows 10: Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop.

Discus and support Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My new laptop has only a Local Disk C, while my old one has C, E and F. Can I and if yes, then how do I move Local disk E and F alone from my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Naman Karn, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop.

My new laptop has only a Local Disk C, while my old one has C, E and F. Can I and if yes, then how do I move Local disk E and F alone from my old laptop to the new one?

:)

Naman Karn, Jun 28, 2020
  2. JustinWuB Win User

How to move the iCloud icon out of the local drive list

I installed iCloud on my Windows 10 machine and the iCloud icon is displayed in the local drive list. It's too annoying*Sad*Sad*Sad How can I remove the icon out of the drive list. Thanks!

Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop. [​IMG]

JustinWuB, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop.

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop.

1. Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop. - Similar Threads - Moving Local Drives

2. Move licence to a new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move licence to a new laptop: Hi, My old laptop has died and I want to know if the licence that was installed on the dead laptop is transferable to a new laptop. Is there a way to find out through my Microsoft account? This is what I see in my MS account: [ATTACH]...
  3. Move windows 10 to a new drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move windows 10 to a new drive: Is there a way I can move my windows 10 from my SSD to a new m.2 NVMe SSD, without losing data? All i want to do is move the windows and nothing else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-windows-10-to-a-new-drive/ba0c6ca8-d5af-4d0b-a193-b52176714ffb
  4. Moving the "Pictures" folder to a new drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving the "Pictures" folder to a new drive: Hello, I recently installed a new harddrive and wanted to move the "Pictures", "Documents" etc. folders to that drive. I tried just going into the "Pictures" folders properties and selected my new drive without a folder so I moved it from "C:\users\account" to just the new...
  5. Moving Data to New Drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Moving Data to New Drive: I bought a new laptop that had a 256GB SSD and added a 500GB HDD as the data drive. Now, on occasion, I'm hearing a slight metallic clicking sound. (I believe it may be the HDD) Not wanting to take the chance of losing a bunch of data, I want to move it to another HDD that I...
  6. Moving C drive to a new drive

Moving C drive to a new drive: Hello My main C drive is starting to pack up. Is it possible to transfer my complete C drive to a new hard drive and keep my windows and all of my programs? Thank you for the help. I use windows 10 64bit....
  7. Moving Hard drive to new Laptop With Clean Install

Moving Hard drive to new Laptop With Clean Install: Good afternoon, all. I understand I can't move a HD from one computer to another. I plan on doing a clean install of Windows 10. My question is, after I move the hard drive to the new laptop and do the clean install via USB, will there be the Windows.old folder? Or should I...
  8. Moving to a New Hard drive

Moving to a New Hard drive: So recently my old hard drive died. I cannot go to boot or anything so I have purchased a new hard drive I'm unable to get to my operating system on my old drive since it is entirely dead I still have Windows 10 connected to my account so, how do I get my account in Windows...
  9. local server drives not available on new user

local server drives not available on new user: I created a new user for myself, but I frequently need access to our local online drives. with the new user I don't see them in my file explorer. on the old user they are still there. How do I get access to them on the new one?[ATTACH] Old user[ATTACH] New user...
  10. moving hard drive to a differant laptop

moving hard drive to a differant laptop: Dog knocked over my laptop and now it doesn't work. Removed the hard deive and bought a used laptop as the broken one. what do I need to due to get the hard drive to run in the new laptop 85006