Windows 10: Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop.

Discus and support Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My new laptop has only a Local Disk C, while my old one has C, E and F. Can I and if yes, then how do I move Local disk E and F alone from my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Naman Karn, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop.

My new laptop has only a Local Disk C, while my old one has C, E and F. Can I and if yes, then how do I move Local disk E and F alone from my old laptop to the new one?

:)

Naman Karn, Jun 28, 2020
  2. JustinWuB Win User

How to move the iCloud icon out of the local drive list

I installed iCloud on my Windows 10 machine and the iCloud icon is displayed in the local drive list. It's too annoying*Sad*Sad*Sad How can I remove the icon out of the drive list. Thanks!

Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop. [​IMG]

JustinWuB, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop.

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop.

1. Moving Local Drives To A New Laptop. - Similar Threads - Moving Local Drives

2. Move windows to new drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move windows to new drive: Okay I just got a newish pc, it came with win10 Pro installed on a 500gb sata ssd and has a 1tb spinning disk which is empty. I got an nvme m.2 drive and am trying to get windows up and running from that. Whilst it's kinda working, in the bios, the machine is actually still...
  3. Move windows to new drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move windows to new drive: Okay I just got a newish pc, it came with win10 Pro installed on a 500gb sata ssd and has a 1tb spinning disk which is empty. I got an nvme m.2 drive and am trying to get windows up and running from that. Whilst it's kinda working, in the bios, the machine is actually still...
  4. Move windows to new drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Move C drive to new drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move C drive to new drive: Morning guys.So I have installed a new m.2 SSD into my motherboard. I have a SSD as my main boot drive and a HDD as my Data drive. Is there a way to move my C drive to my m.2 SSD and changing it to C drive without having to reinstall windows 10?...
  6. Local USB Backup Drive moved to Network Drive ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Local USB Backup Drive moved to Network Drive ?: Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 I have a 4TB USB drive I'm currently using for Windows File Backup. I want to move this to a NAS Drive configuration using a Raspberry Pi using this tutorial: How to Turn a Raspberry Pi into a Low-Power Network Storage Device...
  7. move mbr to new drive

move mbr to new drive: I have two drives, each with windows 10 installed, my old samsung 850 pro and a new samsung 970 evo plus (both 500GB). Right now when I boot up my PC windows asks me which drive I want to run and it boots into whichever drive is chosen. The problem is that I want to wipe the...
  8. Moving C drive to a new drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving C drive to a new drive: Hello My main C drive is starting to pack up. Is it possible to transfer my complete C drive to a new hard drive and keep my windows and all of my programs? Thank you for the help. I use windows 10 64bit....
  9. Moving Hard drive to new Laptop With Clean Install

Moving Hard drive to new Laptop With Clean Install: Good afternoon, all. I understand I can't move a HD from one computer to another. I plan on doing a clean install of Windows 10. My question is, after I move the hard drive to the new laptop and do the clean install via USB, will there be the Windows.old folder? Or should I...
  10. Moving to a New Hard drive

Moving to a New Hard drive: So recently my old hard drive died. I cannot go to boot or anything so I have purchased a new hard drive I'm unable to get to my operating system on my old drive since it is entirely dead I still have Windows 10 connected to my account so, how do I get my account in Windows...