Windows 10: Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's

Discus and support Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to move a game from parent's Microsoft account to child's account? I bought a game using my account, and the game is available only in my account,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KasiaKasienka, May 18, 2022.

1. Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's

How to move a game from parent's Microsoft account to child's account? I bought a game using my account, and the game is available only in my account, and my son doesn't have access to his Minecraft. Is there any possibility to move the game to my son's account? I don't want my son to use my Microsoft Account to play the game. I know that Family Link allows to share downloaded resources between Family members, but I can't find similar option in Microsoft Family Safety. The game was downloaded from official game website.

:)

KasiaKasienka, May 18, 2022
  2. TomBrad95 Win User

add parent to exisitng child account

If you are talking about my family then you don't add the parent to the child account you add the child to the parent account. First go to windowsphone.com and sign in using the parent account, then in the top right corner click my family, there should
    then be steps on how to activate my family and how to add the children.

TomBrad95, May 18, 2022
  3. Minecraft Servers- child?

Hi,

A Parent account can manage or control the Child account's privacy and online safety settings online. To change or remove the restrictions on your child's profile, you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Xbox account settings page
    • Select the gamertag of the child account which you want to edit.
    • Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • Save your settings.

Make sure that the restrictions are also removed from the
    Microsoft Family page

• Sign in to your account and look for the child account's email address.
    • Click on Content restrictions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 18, 2022
  4. Marrion_Y Win User

Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's

Child Account

Hi
    Izzy1412,

Thank you for the response.

We truly understand the urgency here. Here in the forums, we're unable to call you. We highly suggest you Contact
    Support
    for further assistance.

What we can do here is provide the online support pages that helps you out with the steps needed to resolve issues and provide insight on different types
    of accounts.

Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts will
    provide you information how a parent and child accounts are created.

If you're being asked for parental consent, the birthdate on your account indicates that you're underage. You mentioned you are 17, which means you're underage and the
    account is considered a child type. To resolve this, please have the parent account assigned to your account provide consent. Only the parent account can do this.

This is in compliance with regulations that require parental consent:

• Child Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) – United States
    • General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – European Union
    • Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) – South Korea

If this answer your question, we highly encourage you to inform our Community by clicking on Yes or marking my post as an answer. This will help other
    members who may have the same issue as you. Otherwise, don't hesitate to update us so we can further assist you.

Kind Regards,

Marrion Y.

Marrion_Y, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's

1. Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's - Similar Threads - Moving Minecraft parent's

2. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  3. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  4. Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's: How to move a game from parent's Microsoft account to child's account? I bought a game using my account, and the game is available only in my account, and my son doesn't have access to his Minecraft. Is there any possibility to move the game to my son's account? I don't want...
  5. Child account not linked to her parent's

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account not linked to her parent's: Hi everyone, I created a Skype account for my daughter some time ago. I don't remember exactly the steps I followed, but I'm almost sure it asked the procedure asked for my her father permission at a certain point. I'm now reviewing our Family Group and I find she is in a...
  6. Remove parental controls and restrictions from MS child account?

Remove parental controls and restrictions from MS child account?: Microsoft Family is a huge pain and almost totally useless, so I want to remove parental restrictions from my son's account. Do I just need to go into the Family settings in my account, and remove his account from my family? He is 12 years old; will Microsoft still apply...
  7. Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts: Hello, If I purchase Minecraft, can my lined children accounts access the game from their devices? Any links that can explain teh process will be helpful. Thanks, Anand...
  8. Removing Child Microsoft Account from Adult Parent Account and make Child Account an Adult...

Removing Child Microsoft Account from Adult Parent Account and make Child Account an Adult...: Hi, Several years ago when making an Xbox account for the first time, I had to have my dad create a parent Microsoft account to help manage my profile. The years have passed and I am now a 21 year old adult. However, my Microsoft account and therefore Xbox account does...
  9. Minecraft for child account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft for child account: I cannot figure out how to let my child play Minecraft using using their child account setup using Microsoft Family. I have purchased, downloaded, and installed Minecraft using my (parent) account. Its through my Xbox username. We do not own a XBox console. Not sure if that...
  10. Transferrring games from parent account to child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferrring games from parent account to child account: So I messed up. My child asked me for permission to buy Minecraft for Windows 10, and I thought I granted it. Clearly I got a wire crossed somewhere because looking at Minecraft in the store on my child's profile shows that it must be bought. Looking on our Microsoft...