Windows 10: Moving mouse .

Discus and support Moving mouse . in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Moving mouse from one window to another automatically opens the other window without clicking on it. How do I stop this? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbaraGlen, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Moving mouse .

Moving mouse from one window to another automatically opens the other window without clicking on it. How do I stop this? Thanks.

:)

BarbaraGlen, Oct 10, 2018

2. mouse axis ''X'' is now ''Y'' and viceversa

Hi Richiesco,

I would suggest you to test the issue plugging in a different mouse and see if the issue persists.

You may also test the same mouse on a different computer and let us know the results.

I would also suggest you to follow these steps and test the issue:

• Click on Start.
    • Search for Ease of Access and click on Ease of Access mouse settings.
    • Turn on Use numeric keypad to move mouse around the screen.
    • Check if the mouse moves in the right direction when you use the numeric keypad on the keyboard.

Let us know if it helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    mouse moves and clicks on its own

Hi,

Regarding your concern about mouse issues, we would like to know some additional information to better assist you with your concern:

• Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using a different mouse?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless mouse?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You can try the troubleshooting steps provided by Cesar Castaño and other members on this

link
    and see if it will work.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Moving mouse .

mouse moving on its own win10

Hi,

Here are the possible reasons why your mouse cursor moving on its own:

• Driver issue
    • Software conflict

To resolve this issue, we suggest performing the following:

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Riel Alc, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Moving mouse .

1. Moving mouse . - Similar Threads - Moving mouse

2. How do I fix my mouse not moving to my other monitor horizontally?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my mouse not moving to my other monitor horizontally?: HiI updated my drivers and now my mouse will only move to my other monitor when I move it up and down. I have tried everything to fix this issue to no avail. I have changed cables, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, restarted the pc. How can I fix this?...
  3. How do I fix my mouse not moving to my other monitor horizontally?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my mouse not moving to my other monitor horizontally?: HiI updated my drivers and now my mouse will only move to my other monitor when I move it up and down. I have tried everything to fix this issue to no avail. I have changed cables, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, restarted the pc. How can I fix this?...
  4. I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to...: I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to scroll. There is no updates for my windows and I have a wired typhoon mouse, can someone help?I know this isnt directed related to microsoft but is their a chance someone knows what I need...
  5. I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to...

I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to...: I can't scroll unless I hold the scroll wheel down then move my mouse where I want to scroll. There is no updates for my windows and I have a wired typhoon mouse, can someone help?I know this isnt directed related to microsoft but is their a chance someone knows what I need...
  6. Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays: I am extending my Asus laptop's display to an external monitor via HDMI. Since yesterday I started experiencing a problem where my mouse cursor is not moving into the other display every time.This is occurring when using the track pad or a mouse connected via USB.When trying...
  7. Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays

Mouse cursor does not move past one of my two extended displays: I am extending my Asus laptop's display to an external monitor via HDMI. Since yesterday I started experiencing a problem where my mouse cursor is not moving into the other display every time.This is occurring when using the track pad or a mouse connected via USB.When trying...
  8. In the MFC application, the mouse cursor moves to the wrong position when selecting...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    In the MFC application, the mouse cursor moves to the wrong position when selecting...: Hi Everyone, We are experiencing an issue with the MFC ListView control with Marquee selection on both Windows 10 client and Windows Server 2019 machines whereas it is working as expected on older versionsMicrosoft server 2016. The issue is that while trying to select...
  9. My mouse randomly freezes, and wont move unless I close and reopen my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse randomly freezes, and wont move unless I close and reopen my laptop: I am using the Dell Inspiron 14 laptop, and I had previously had mouse/touchpad issues so I had the whole touchpad replaced *thinking* it would fix itAnyway, now I have a new issue every about 2 minutes the mouse will just freeze. I'll be moving it to go somewhere and it'll...
  10. My mouse randomly freezes, and wont move unless I close and reopen my laptop

My mouse randomly freezes, and wont move unless I close and reopen my laptop: I am using the Dell Inspiron 14 laptop, and I had previously had mouse/touchpad issues so I had the whole touchpad replaced *thinking* it would fix itAnyway, now I have a new issue every about 2 minutes the mouse will just freeze. I'll be moving it to go somewhere and it'll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cursor moving on its own