Windows 10: Moving my VMwaare from my C drive to another drive

Discus and support Moving my VMwaare from my C drive to another drive in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hello again, i recently installed my insiders edition to the wrong drive, my C Drive, i wanted to install it to my DATA drive, if i copy all the VM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Pantz, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Pantz Win User

Moving my VMwaare from my C drive to another drive

Hello again, i recently installed my insiders edition to the wrong drive, my C Drive, i wanted to install it to my DATA drive, if i copy all the VM files that in my C drive , to the actual drive that i want it in, how if at all would that affect my current insiders edition thats in my VMware work station?

or do i have to reinstall the insiders edition to the actual drive that i want it to be in ?

Thanks in advance

Moving my VMwaare  from my C drive to another drive [​IMG]

:)

Pantz, Mar 14, 2019
  2. JanaDyck Win User

move files from my C drive to an external hard drive.

what steps do I take to move files from my C drive to an external hard drive. My C drive is almost full.

JanaDyck, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    full c drive.

Hi,

To answer your question, we cannot tell what applications or programs you can move to other drives. Besides, it is always recommended to have the programs be on their default save drive, which is Drive C. To further assist you with your concern regarding
    your drive getting full, we suggest you to visit the link provided and follow the steps that you have not tried yet:

Free up drive space in Windows 10

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nick Dich, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Moving my VMwaare from my C drive to another drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Moving my VMwaare from my C drive to another drive

1. Moving my VMwaare from my C drive to another drive - Similar Threads - Moving VMwaare drive

2. How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive from C:\ drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive from C:\ drive?: I have installed the windows 11 OS to a SSD drive having 100GB capacity. Its 70GB already filled up and the maximum space is taken by the Program Files, Program Files x86 and the Users folder.I already moved the C:\users\username\Downloads, Documents, Pictures, Music, 3D...
  3. How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive from C:\ drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move the "C:\users\username\AppData" folder to another drive from C:\ drive?: I have installed the windows 11 OS to a SSD drive having 100GB capacity. Its 70GB already filled up and the maximum space is taken by the Program Files, Program Files x86 and the Users folder.I already moved the C:\users\username\Downloads, Documents, Pictures, Music, 3D...
  4. Windows 10...moving files from C: to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10...moving files from C: to another drive: My C: drive is relatively small, and I have a huge D: drive that is unused. What files/groups can I move safely from C to D without losing the support of Windows 10 updates?...
  5. When I move a file from my C Drive to another drive, The moved file reappears on the old...

When I move a file from my C Drive to another drive, The moved file reappears on the old...: I was moving my game files to the D drive, since I have more space there. But when I pasted them on the new location, The same files reappeared on the old destination. Does anyone know how to not make them reappear again?...
  6. Moving games from C Drive to another Hard Drive

Moving games from C Drive to another Hard Drive: Hello, I am trying to free up space on my C Drive Where Windows 10 Home is installed. How do I move games installed on C Drive to another Hard Drive? I have 2 additional Hard Drives on my PC. How do I do this without buying a program to do it. I want a simple solution to...
  7. How to "move" an app from c:/ to another drive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to "move" an app from c:/ to another drive?: I am trying to move an app to a different drive to free up space. I am an administrator. The "move" icon on the apps & features page is grayed out. What do I have to do to activate the move command?...
  8. How can I move windows from the C drive to another hard drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I move windows from the C drive to another hard drive?: My laptop has recently had multiple bsod, I didnt give it much attention until I decided to scan my hard drive and realized that the C has a physical bad sector, and to my luck I got a bsod and since then can't be on the laptop for more than 10 minutes without getting a...
  9. Moving my VMware from my C drive to another drive

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Moving my VMware from my C drive to another drive: Hello again, i recently installed my insiders edition to the wrong drive, my C Drive, i wanted to install it to my DATA drive, if i copy all the VM files that in my C drive , to the actual drive that i want it in, how if at all would that affect my current insiders edition...
  10. How to move a program files folder from C drive to another drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to move a program files folder from C drive to another drive: Hello Peepz My first post so hello to all. I have a windows 10 pc (x64) hence me joining the community ;-) I have a samsung 850 evo 250GB SSD ( C Drive ) & a Seagate FireCuda SSHD 1TB ( D drive ) I'm in a predicament where my kids play a lot of games on the PC, Fortnite being...