Windows 10: moving objects

Discus and support moving objects in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do bring an object forward in the 3d paint application? i.e. if it is an eyeball but it iks positioned behind the head instead of in front of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Misty Dreer, Jul 28, 2019.

1. moving objects

how do bring an object forward in the 3d paint application? i.e. if it is an eyeball but it iks positioned behind the head instead of in front of it?

:)

Misty Dreer, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Mustachio Win User

Tried moving User objects, now 3D Objects shows as a folder

Want to move my User settings to another partition but non-tenforums steps are wrong. Now my 3D Objects appears as a folder 'Dave', in my User folder alongside Pictures, etc. (I moved it back there.)

I've read the tutorials on this site and will follow. But how do I make my 3D Objects have it's true name again?
    I'm not sure it is not in fact a folder. On the other partition it would sometimes appear as 3D Objects yet other times appear as folder Dave.

Thank you very much,

Mustachio, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Objects moving to 0.0001x to the side of the axis in 3D Builder

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the object moves about 0.0001x to the side of the axis. As you have mentioned that if was just fine beforehand, I would suggest you to refer the steps in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback in Feedback hub so that our development team can review your suggestions. To provide your feedback, please refer to the article
    Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback
    Hub app.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 28, 2019
  4. spunk Win User

moving objects

3D Objects Icon used for moved User folder

Similar to this issue: 3D objects in Users folder have no location tab - Windows 10 Forums

I have successfully moved the User files (ie) C:\Users\[UserName] to a data drive D:\User by using the Location tab on each individual folder (ie) Pictures, Music etc I then right clicked the D:\User folder itself and chose Customize to choose an icon for it. I reluctantly chose the 3D Objects icon. the User folder took on the 3D Objects icon. All was good, but after a reboot, the User folder changed names to 3D Objects. I have renamed 3D Objects back to User, and changed the icon to something different. The name change and Icon sticks in the root of D:\ but the icon in the Quick Access list is still 3D Objects, but not the User folder name, which is still User, the new icon shows in D:\ After a reboot or 2 the icon and the folder name changes to 3D Objects again. And I have to rename it again and choose a different Icon. Is there a way to stop this?

spunk, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

moving objects

1. moving objects - Similar Threads - moving objects

2. Win10, using Touchpad on Dell laptop, cursor catches on screen objects if move cursor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10, using Touchpad on Dell laptop, cursor catches on screen objects if move cursor...: Note Win10 and using Touchpad with no mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-using-touchpad-on-dell-laptop-cursor-catches/f973d7af-5154-4a4b-b398-21b76ed3a976
  3. Win10, using Touchpad on Dell laptop, cursor catches on screen objects if move cursor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10, using Touchpad on Dell laptop, cursor catches on screen objects if move cursor...: Note Win10 and using Touchpad with no mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-using-touchpad-on-dell-laptop-cursor-catches/f973d7af-5154-4a4b-b398-21b76ed3a976
  4. Win10, using Touchpad on Dell laptop, cursor catches on screen objects if move cursor...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag: I have been faced with PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag issues for months. I've tried updating to latest PowerPoint version, updating my video drivers, disabling hardware acceleration, running on compatibility mode, safe mode and even online repair. However that...
  6. PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag

PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag: I have been faced with PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag issues for months. I've tried updating to latest PowerPoint version, updating my video drivers, disabling hardware acceleration, running on compatibility mode, safe mode and even online repair. However that...
  7. PowerPoint moving objects & transition lag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Moved Location of 3D Objects folder, now points to clone? of Windows folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moved Location of 3D Objects folder, now points to clone? of Windows folder: Was attempting to remove 3D Objects folder as it is empty and useless to me. Did the following steps:Procedure:1. Right click 3D Objects folder2. Click Properties3. Click "Location" tab4. Click "Move" button5. Select C:/Windows as new folder location6. Click 3D Objects folder...
  9. Moved Location of 3D Objects folder, now points to clone? of Windows folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moved Location of 3D Objects folder, now points to clone? of Windows folder: Was attempting to remove 3D Objects folder as it is empty and useless to me. Did the following steps:Procedure:1. Right click 3D Objects folder2. Click Properties3. Click "Location" tab4. Click "Move" button5. Select C:/Windows as new folder location6. Click 3D Objects folder...
  10. Moved Location of 3D Objects folder, now points to clone? of Windows folder