Windows 10: moving photo to cloud

Discus and support moving photo to cloud in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I move from pictures on pc to cloud and then free up space on my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlisonBarrett1, Jan 18, 2019.

1. moving photo to cloud

how do I move from pictures on pc to cloud and then free up space on my pc

:)

AlisonBarrett1, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud

Read more: Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud | In the Cloud

Brink, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Drone Win User
    Space images thread

moving photo to cloud [​IMG]

• Evidence that some early supermassive black holes formed directly from the collapse of a gas cloud has been found.
    • These results could represent a major step in the understanding of how the Universe's first giant black holes formed.
    • Two candidate black hole "seeds" have been identified, possibly at < 1 billion years after the Big Bang.
    • Astronomers combined data from Chandra, Hubble, and Spitzer to make this discovery.

Drone, Jan 18, 2019
  4. alucasa Win User

moving photo to cloud

WCG moving to IBM Cloud

Everything is moving to "cloud" these days.

Sigh, I wish I could live on Cloud 9 always.

alucasa, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

moving photo to cloud

1. moving photo to cloud - Similar Threads - moving photo cloud

2. Moving iCloud Photos FOLDER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving iCloud Photos FOLDER: Purely for personal organizational preferences, I want to move the "iCloud Photos" folder from MS Windows "Pictures" folder to a a subfolder under "Pictures," where I am attempting to centralize and accumulate the various files and folders that deal with web based storage and...
  3. moving videos to photo

moving videos to photo: Hello, How do I move my videos from movies and videos to photos so I can edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-videos-to-photo/715e81ad-09b1-4c55-a7d3-250e17cb3b0d"
  4. Moving photos to D Drive

Moving photos to D Drive: I have a Surface Pro 6 with 256 GB SDXC card. The card has nothing on it -- empty. Trying to move all my photos (about 70GB's) to D Drive but keep getting message that there's not enough storage space. What's up?...
  5. i have my photos on cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have my photos on cloud: my cloud has all my photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-photos-on-cloud/92e16f2d-ec9e-45f3-9453-74813caf3bf4
  6. Clouds, and clouds, and lots of clouds. HELP!

Clouds, and clouds, and lots of clouds. HELP!: Hi, I am finally sorting, or trying to, my pictures and backing up. It seems I have two of everything. I also have, iCloud photos, iCloud Drive, and OneDrive. I have the same files repeating themselves, yet different. For example, when I plug is my WD, it show two of them...
  7. moving photos in a folder

moving photos in a folder: how does one rearranging photos in a windows 10 folders ? I could do it in vista.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-photos-in-a-folder/d3fbc004-3dd2-4bba-8ac2-4b185f8de5f6"
  8. How to move thousands photos to Photo app?

How to move thousands photos to Photo app?: I have thousand photos on my computer. They are located in about 46 folders. I want to move all these photos and folder to the photo app but it will take too long to move them one by one. Is there any chance to do it fast?...
  9. Moving files to cloud storage?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Moving files to cloud storage?: Hey guys, I sound dumb for asking this has stupidly I never backed up files until recently onto cloud (until my hard drive failed with pictures I can't get back) Can I move files/software to windows cloud and delete them off my hard drive to free up some space? Thanks...
  10. Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft and Citrix Partner to Help Customers Move to the Cloud: At the Citrix Synergy event today in Las Vegas, we made a number of significant announcements that will help our customers accelerate their digital transformation, and we want to share some additional context on a few of the big things that we’re announcing together. These...