Windows 10: Moving photos from the camera roll to a file folder in one drive

Discus and support Moving photos from the camera roll to a file folder in one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am wanting to know if there is a way to move photos to a file folder from my camera roll , and no longer have them show up in my camera roll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RoseWise2, Jul 19, 2020.

1. RoseWise2 Win User

Moving photos from the camera roll to a file folder in one drive

Hello, I am wanting to know if there is a way to move photos to a file folder from my camera roll , and no longer have them show up in my camera roll just in the file folder i put them in?

:)

RoseWise2, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Rvz1976 Win User

one drive camera roll folder has dissappeared on my PC

My one drive camera roll folder has dissappeared on my PC, one drive folder or as a folder on the one Drive app.

I can not find my photos from my camera roll offline anywhere.

So i can not use or access my photos on my camera roll on my PC.

When I open the one drive app on my phone or PC my offline photos are saved under the folder files.

But my camera roll is not saved under the folder files but under the folder photos.

This has not been my choice but this was so at the start.

On my pc when I right click on the white cloud, settings, account, choose folder i can not find the folder camera roll anywhere!

So when i make a new photo with the camera on my phone this photo is stored in my camera roll on one drive, folder photos, camera roll.

And these photos are visible on my phone, one drive app.

But these photos are not visible on my PC, one drive folder or one drive app on my PC.

These photos are only visible on my pc when i go to onedrive.live, folder photos, camera roll.

The second problem is when i go to onedrive.live, folder photos, folder camera roll I can see my photos but these photos can not be moved anywhere (an other folder or offline)!

These photos i want to move to the folder files because this folder i can see offline and this is the folder with my personal selected and sorted photos.

I hope i explained it correctly (english is not my native language)

Help!

Renate

Rvz1976, Jul 19, 2020
  3. deleting one drive camera roll photos

I want to delete every photo from the one drove folder on my windows phone. How do I go about doing this? I've deleted all the camera roll pictures bit one drive pictures remain

AshHopkins, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Rvz1976 Win User

one drive camera roll folder has dissappeared on my PC

The folder camera roll is not visible so i can not set it to sync

The only place i can see my camera roll is on my phone with the app one drive in the folder photos.

But on my phone i can not find the setting to sync the camera roll folder

Rvz1976, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Moving photos from the camera roll to a file folder in one drive - Similar Threads - Moving photos camera

2. What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive?: Hello,I need guidance in following matter.What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive? Will appreciate step by step instructions of the procedure. I will be doing this process on mobile phone & not on a computer or a laptop.I have tried creating a link for...
  3. What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive?: Hello,I need guidance in following matter.What is the best way to move files & photos from One Drive? Will appreciate step by step instructions of the procedure. I will be doing this process on mobile phone & not on a computer or a laptop.I have tried creating a link for...
  4. Camera roll folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera roll folder: How to organise camera roll without date folders. Can't find this setting anywhere in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-roll-folder/7030f0c2-ed44-429a-9c33-3c9fd9418032
  5. Camera roll folder

Camera roll folder: How to organise camera roll without date folders. Can't find this setting anywhere in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-roll-folder/7030f0c2-ed44-429a-9c33-3c9fd9418032
  6. Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll: I've filmed and taken multiple photos and videos on the camera of my surface 7, but I can only see three files in my camera roll. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-and-photos-not-in-camera-roll/4a3bac44-4ae8-433a-a4d3-c104523e72ea
  7. Windows 10 Photos App not seeing the original folder, only the One drive camera roll folder

Windows 10 Photos App not seeing the original folder, only the One drive camera roll folder: You might know that when viewing the photos using Photos App, through the "collection" or the "folders" view, there is a possibility to locate the original location of the photo , if the photos are already organized on the PC. When a photo exist in a specific folder, by...
  8. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

Moving Pics from the Camera Roll: I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but they also stay on my camera roll. If I delete them from the camera roll it also deletes them from the folder. How am I able...
  9. Photos from Camera Roll

Photos from Camera Roll: I cannot open my pictures that I took with the camera on my surface pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-camera-roll/4e2bd2c2-4e85-492e-8009-a39ef20ea719"
  10. Photos and videos vanish from camera roll

Photos and videos vanish from camera roll: I took some photos and videos with the Windows Camera app. I was able to watch the videos and look at the photos afterwards. But after re-connecting my Surface to the docking station my videos and photos disappeared without an undelete tool to even find or recover them....