Windows 10: moving Photos saved in bing to my photo app

Discus and support moving Photos saved in bing to my photo app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just saved some pictures I found in Bing. I'd like to Use them in FaceBook for my cover photo as a slide show. One can that be done. Two will they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillyPost, Apr 26, 2020.

1. BillyPost Win User

moving Photos saved in bing to my photo app

I just saved some pictures I found in Bing. I'd like to Use them in FaceBook for my cover photo as a slide show. One can that be done. Two will they have to be transferred to my photo app. If so how is that done.

:)

BillyPost, Apr 26, 2020

2. Saving photos

Hi DustinHennin,

First, congratulations on being one of the first folks to get the elusive Samsung ATIV S.

Would you please elaborate as to what app you're using to view photos and what steps you're taking in order to save the photos?

For instance, if I'm in the People hub and see a pic someone posted that I want to save to my phone:

• I simply tap on the photo and it brings it to another screen.
    • Then I tap the ellipses (...) at the bottom of the screen and choose save to phone.
    • Next, I go back to my Start screen and tap on Photos.
    • Tap on albums.
    • Tap on Save Pictures.
    • My latest photo that I saved should be there at the top.

Here's some more information about
    Photos on Windows Phone

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Photos app not reading photos

Yes...

moving Photos saved in bing to my photo app [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

1. moving Photos saved in bing to my photo app - Similar Threads - moving Photos saved

2. Photos App - Not able to SAVE the croped photos!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos App - Not able to SAVE the croped photos!: Why I am not able to save the photo? the only option is "save a copy" which I don't want to use. This happens randomly! some photos i am able to crop and save....
  3. Photos App - Not able to SAVE the croped photos!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App - Not able to SAVE the croped photos!: Why I am not able to save the photo? the only option is "save a copy" which I don't want to use. This happens randomly! some photos i am able to crop and save....
  4. Photos app stuck on saving

Photos app stuck on saving: Photos app stuck on saving when saving to network drive. It does save but saving screen never goes away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-app-stuck-on-saving/0ab02d48-13f8-4342-9f78-420be7d5918f
  5. Photo app just hangs on save as or save

Photo app just hangs on save as or save: Hi EveryoneI have seen this question asked elsewhere and where there are solutions I have tried them. Microsoft photos works fine for import of a photo and editing it. then when I click either save or save as it just whirs round and round forever.What I have done to date:-1....
  6. PHOTOS app - Can't "save" photo edits, just "save a copy"

PHOTOS app - Can't "save" photo edits, just "save a copy": Before the latest MS update, I used to be able to simply "SAVE" my edits in the PHOTOS app, so that my changes would be overwritten on the original photo when I chose. That option is suddenly no longer available to me grayed out, and after editing a photo, my only choice is...
  7. Windows photos app saving deleted photos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows photos app saving deleted photos?: Upon opening start menu, I noticed a preview of old (long deleted) photos taken on my phone in the windows photos app. (https://prnt.sc/tkm9gg) These photos are not being shown in the app when I open it, in any of the folders and not even on my phone. So unless i'm missing...
  8. Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie

Photos app: Adding move to many photos in movie: Hi, I have question about making movies in Photos app. Is there any possibility to add selected move to many photos? It will be really nice to have....
  9. How to move thousands photos to Photo app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move thousands photos to Photo app?: I have thousand photos on my computer. They are located in about 46 folders. I want to move all these photos and folder to the photo app but it will take too long to move them one by one. Is there any chance to do it fast?...
  10. Saving photos

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving photos: I really liked MS Photo Editor with previous Windows versions. It easily allowed me to save, edit and compress pictures. As I understand it MS PE is not compatible with Windows 10. I really dislike PHOTOS that came with Windows 10 because in order to save an image I have...