Windows 10: Moving pic from MS Photos

Discus and support Moving pic from MS Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Photo Gallery was easy to work with. Photos is the most screwed up affair they could come up with. How the heck do you email a photo, or save it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeorgeFlach, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Moving pic from MS Photos

Photo Gallery was easy to work with. Photos is the most screwed up affair they could come up with. How the heck do you email a photo, or save it to the desktop in Win 10? I tried "share", which I've never used before, and it wanted me to add accounts to some app. I detest that, and I can't stand the apps trying to grab control of something else Microsoft doesn't need to mess with!

I'd like to copy a pic, and paste it to my desktop so I can upload it to an email. Should be simple, but it's not. Thanks.

:)

GeorgeFlach, Jul 3, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Viewing pics and photos

Thanks again, Arjay,

Unfortunately, the problem remains the same. After rebooting it let me open half a dozen pics using the Photos app, as I originally wanted. I could see each pic the same size in the same window. Success, I thought.

Then it simply stopped. After those first few pics it stopped opening photos and the same message appears: 'The app didn't start.'

I tried going back to the beginning and doing the steps you advised at the start but the same process happened.

It's driving me mad. A nearly new computer and it can't do a simple thing like show me pictures.

What's next? Any suggestions?

All the best, Andrew

AndrewDownieBrazil, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Moving pic from MS Photos

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Moving pic from MS Photos

1. Moving pic from MS Photos - Similar Threads - Moving pic Photos

2. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos: Hi there. Is there any way to get the Windows 11 Photo Widget to show photos from my iCloud Photo Library. I'm using the latest version of Photos in Windows 11....
  3. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos: Hi there. Is there any way to get the Windows 11 Photo Widget to show photos from my iCloud Photo Library. I'm using the latest version of Photos in Windows 11....
  4. Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic: I noticed when I started using hotmail that I had a pic attached to email that I did not authorize but the pix that was on my sign in page disappeared no picand I have not figured out how to put a pic back on the sign in page whereas the profile email pic remains. Has this...
  5. Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic

Sign in Pic vs MS Email Acct Pic: I noticed when I started using hotmail that I had a pic attached to email that I did not authorize but the pix that was on my sign in page disappeared no picand I have not figured out how to put a pic back on the sign in page whereas the profile email pic remains. Has this...
  6. MS Photos: Imported pics not going into month folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Photos: Imported pics not going into month folder: After yesterday's Windows 10 update 2004?, photos imported from my camera aren't going into the appropriate month folder 2020-12. Have I lost a setting or has this feature been discontinued? System up to date except for optional quality update....
  7. How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?: Hello, my problem is an echo of so many asking about: "My pics are all over my computer." I asked the internet: "How to transfer pictures from Photo App to Word?" ALL answers gave solutions to transferring here to there and there to here but...not one had an answer to this...
  8. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Pics from the Camera Roll: I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but they also stay on my camera roll. If I delete them from the camera roll it also deletes them from the folder. How am I able...
  9. MOVE PIC AROUND WITH MOUSE WHEN ZOOMED IN MS WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER

MOVE PIC AROUND WITH MOUSE WHEN ZOOMED IN MS WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER: TWO QUESTIONS 1 is MOVE PIC WITH MOUSE and 2 is SLIDE ZOOM TOOL THIS IS THE QUESTION ABOUT MOVING THE PICTURE AROUND, DRAGGING THE PIC TO SEE ZOOMED AREAS OFF SCREEN WHEN ZOOMED IN: QUESTION 1: I used to be able to zoom in on pics, grab and hold left mouse down and move...
  10. Moving Pics to Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Pics to Folders: I have a boatload of pics on my main photos page, all in chronological order based on when I took them or saved them to the computer. I want to get them into folders for different categories. I have created the folders and am able to drag and drop the pics into each folder...