Windows 10: Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

Discus and support Moving Pics from the Camera Roll in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RayClifford, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but they also stay on my camera roll. If I delete them from the camera roll it also deletes them from the folder. How am I able to do this?

:)

RayClifford, Jun 1, 2019

2. camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 1, 2019
  3. camera roll not saving my pics

Hi.. I have a Nokia lumia 520 and the pics don't save to camera roll and screen shot vanishes....i have deserted the phone so many times and formatted the card...i even tried saving pics and vids to phone and SD card...still same problems...any ideas???

boarderguy, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Romel Ram Win User

Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

Camera roll not working.

Hi MahdiMahamoud,

It is possible that this is due to Camera Roll settings or hardware issues. To properly isolate this issue, we'd like to ask some questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to isolate the issue?
    • Which Windows 10 version/build is currently installed on your computer? To check, type
      winver in the search bar.

In addition, if you're having issues with Camera Roll in Windows 10, you can refer to the article below:

Fix a missing Camera Roll in Windows 10

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

1. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll - Similar Threads - Moving Pics Camera

2. Moving photos from the camera roll to a file folder in one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving photos from the camera roll to a file folder in one drive: Hello, I am wanting to know if there is a way to move photos to a file folder from my camera roll , and no longer have them show up in my camera roll just in the file folder i put them in?...
  3. Camera Roll

Camera Roll: Hello, I am trying to print multiple photos on one page. This is not available through pictures and when I tried to look at camera roll the pictures were not there to choose but the ability to print multiple is... How do I get my photos on camera roll from pictures, or how...
  4. Moving pic from MS Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving pic from MS Photos: Photo Gallery was easy to work with. Photos is the most screwed up affair they could come up with. How the heck do you email a photo, or save it to the desktop in Win 10? I tried "share", which I've never used before, and it wanted me to add accounts to some app. I detest...
  5. Camera Roll

Camera Roll: Photos taken using this Laptop used to be available from a box in the camera window; now they are there until the Camera window is closed and then there is a msg. saying "You haven't captured anything recently. Open the Photos app..... Earlier today they were not there...
  6. Uploading a pic from camera or phone

Uploading a pic from camera or phone: I was wondering if Microsoft has changed the process of doing a upload. In window XP and before you were able to name the photos not just the folder. I do not want all my pictures starting with IMG...….. I had a certain way that I loaded my pics so I can find the ones I...
  7. Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen and ink on pic opened from camera: (Surface Pro 5) I used to be able to write directly on the photos I've taken when selecting from the preview (camera roll) image in the camera app. I could scroll through the camera roll and write on photos as I needed to. Now I cannot write on the pics opened through that...
  8. Photos from Camera Roll

Photos from Camera Roll: I cannot open my pictures that I took with the camera on my surface pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-camera-roll/4e2bd2c2-4e85-492e-8009-a39ef20ea719"
  9. Moving Pics to Folders

Moving Pics to Folders: I have a boatload of pics on my main photos page, all in chronological order based on when I took them or saved them to the computer. I want to get them into folders for different categories. I have created the folders and am able to drag and drop the pics into each folder...
  10. trail camera pics,

in Windows 10 Customization
    trail camera pics,: I have a Browning Trail Camera and I have pictures on it. How can I download these to my "PHOTO's" collection. Windows 10 Photos does not recognize the camera as a USB device....