Windows 10: moving preinstalled office license to another microsoft account

Discus and support moving preinstalled office license to another microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a new notebook for my sister with preinstalled office. She has no microsoft account so when the notebook boot for the first time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tmcGo, May 10, 2020.

1. tmcGo Win User

moving preinstalled office license to another microsoft account

Hello,

I bought a new notebook for my sister with preinstalled office. She has no microsoft account so when the notebook

boot for the first time and asked for microsoft account She was using mine. and we have activated the pre installed office

using my account. How do i transfer the office activation account to hers?

thanks

:)

tmcGo, May 10, 2020
  2. brettdj Win User

Move files from Onedrive account to Office 365 account

Background

1. I have a Onedrive account linked to my Microsoft account that I use
      to back-up my personal files.
    2. I now have separately been granted an Office 365 account, which comes
      with unlimited storage.

Issue

As I am paying a fee (albeit small) to extend the size of the
    Onedrive capacity linked to my Microsoft account, I am keen to move
    some files between the two systems. The files I am looking to move
    exist only online.

A number of tools offer functionality to handle files between cloud accounts, ie

Howvever both these options do not recognise attempts to connect to the Office 365 Account (they work with Microsoft Accounts only).

Question

Is there a way to move the files without a two-stage download (to pc), then upload (to Office 365)?

brettdj, May 10, 2020
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

moving preinstalled office license to another microsoft account [​IMG]

MCardona81, May 10, 2020
  4. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, May 10, 2020
Thema:

1. moving preinstalled office license to another microsoft account - Similar Threads - moving preinstalled office

2. One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...: Hello, I have a question about OEM windows activation licenses.I bought two windows activation keys at a low price on the website they said they were RETAIL. On the laptop I added an activation license and on the computer the other activation key. I mention that the laptop...
  3. One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...: Hello, I have a question about OEM windows activation licenses.I bought two windows activation keys at a low price on the website they said they were RETAIL. On the laptop I added an activation license and on the computer the other activation key. I mention that the laptop...
  4. One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transferring activation license to another Microsoft account

Transferring activation license to another Microsoft account: I'm passing down my old PC running an activated Windows 10 Pro to my younger sibling. I'd like her to be able to use the PC with her own Microsoft account whilst still being activated; I'm also planning to do a fresh Windows 10 pro installation for her. I got my activation...
  6. Transferring activation license to another Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring activation license to another Microsoft account: I'm passing down my old PC running an activated Windows 10 Pro to my younger sibling. I'd like her to be able to use the PC with her own Microsoft account whilst still being activated; I'm also planning to do a fresh Windows 10 pro installation for her. I got my activation...
  7. Transferring activation license to another Microsoft account

8. Transfer preinstalled windows 11 license to another laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer preinstalled windows 11 license to another laptop: My sister brought new laptop which came with windows 11 per-installed. She agreed to swap laptops with me if I can install windows 11 on my laptop.My laptop came with Ubuntu and do not have window license. It does meet with win11 hardware requirements.I will be removing...
  9. Transfer preinstalled windows 11 license to another laptop

Transfer preinstalled windows 11 license to another laptop: My sister brought new laptop which came with windows 11 per-installed. She agreed to swap laptops with me if I can install windows 11 on my laptop.My laptop came with Ubuntu and do not have window license. It does meet with win11 hardware requirements.I will be removing...
  10. Moving a Win Pro license to another account

Moving a Win Pro license to another account: My church bought a PC with Win10 Home on it for use in its sanctuary. They then wanted to upgrade it to Win10 Pro, so I purchased the upgrade using my own personal MSFT account. I'd now like to move this license over to an account that the church owns so that its IT staff...