Windows 10: moving programs

Discus and support moving programs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I move i.e. transfer old programs from PC to new PC. In older Wins I seem to remember that one could. I do have an external 1TB drive which has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by christophernarraway, Apr 28, 2020.

1. moving programs

How can I move i.e. transfer old programs from PC to new PC. In older Wins I seem to remember that one could. I do have an external 1TB drive which has plenty of room so could copy them but it seems to be no way of copying either.

:)

christophernarraway, Apr 28, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 28, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 28, 2020
  4. moving programs

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

moving programs

1. moving programs - Similar Threads - moving programs

2. If I factory reset Windows 10, will I be able to move my Program Files folders to another...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If I factory reset Windows 10, will I be able to move my Program Files folders to another...: I read that installing Windows is the only way to move the Program Files folders and I don't know if a factory reset would allow me to do the same....
  3. If I factory reset Windows 10, will I be able to move my Program Files folders to another...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I factory reset Windows 10, will I be able to move my Program Files folders to another...: I read that installing Windows is the only way to move the Program Files folders and I don't know if a factory reset would allow me to do the same....
  4. If I factory reset Windows 10, will I be able to move my Program Files folders to another...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...: Every other computer I've had allows me to grab a window by the top bar and move them around. You see the window move as you hold left click and move the mouse. This is not the case with my current machine . You click on the top bar and move the mouse and the window stays...
  6. Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...

Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...: Every other computer I've had allows me to grab a window by the top bar and move them around. You see the window move as you hold left click and move the mouse. This is not the case with my current machine . You click on the top bar and move the mouse and the window stays...
  7. Windows 10: The program window doesn't move as I hold & move the mouse click to reposition...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive: Hi. I want to ask if everything will work if I move files located in documents to another drive by moving docs to another drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-game-and-program-files-to-another-drive-by/8edaacc9-c8fb-4128-a462-caedfe862288
  9. Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive: Hi. I want to ask if everything will work if I move files located in documents to another drive by moving docs to another drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-game-and-program-files-to-another-drive-by/8edaacc9-c8fb-4128-a462-caedfe862288
  10. Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive