Windows 10: Moving SharePoint From VM to Azure

Discus and support Moving SharePoint From VM to Azure in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, We have SharePoint site set up on two servers serving as App, Web and SQL servers on a VM. Are there any issues when moving to the Azure... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sam lee 777, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Moving SharePoint From VM to Azure

Hi,

We have SharePoint site set up on two servers serving as App, Web and SQL servers on a VM.

Are there any issues when moving to the Azure Environment?

Do we have to reinstall the App and web server?

Any issues with security accounts?

Thanks

:)

sam lee 777, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Maciej_833, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Move Azure Microsoft Account to Organizational Account

I'm deeply disappointed with Microsoft support and how confusing all the various Microsoft and Organization account options are.

I have recently installed Windows 10 and log in via an Organizational Account.

I already use the Azure portal but with a Microsoft account.

How can I merge/transfer the accounts so that I can access my Azure VM's via the Organizational Account?

I found a page that said I should log a request in Azure to fix the issue. Only to find that I could not log a help request via 'Microsoft Azure>

«

Help + support>New support request >Subscription'.

The functionality was broken..

Help please?

MatthewFitzmaurice, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Moving SharePoint From VM to Azure

Azure Windows VM - debugging mobile device

Hi,

My local machine is a WIndows 10 machine to which I connect through USB a mobile device (Sony Xperia Z).,

On a Windows Azure Windows 2012 R2 VM I have Visual Studio 2015 with Xamarin Studio. I want to be able to debug to my device. The device is simply not there.

I've tried setting: Allow remote machine to have access to ports, etc in the RDC setting but it's still not available.

Is it possible? How to redirect the device from my local machine to Azure VM?

Maciej_833, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Moving SharePoint From VM to Azure

1. Moving SharePoint From VM to Azure - Similar Threads - Moving SharePoint Azure

2. Blocked access from Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blocked access from Microsoft Azure: After downloading the windows 10. I got the following error from Microsoft Azure: We are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits (Transaction Id: f50a72d3-0413-44d9-a016-c05c57240577, Message Code: 715-123170). Please contact support. How can I resolve...
  3. How to move a retail license to another VM.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to move a retail license to another VM.: If I create a VM and activate it with a retail license and at a later date want to move it to another VM, how would I do that without having an issue with the activation on the new VM? 137234
  4. Problem with VM migration from Azure to Hyper-V

Problem with VM migration from Azure to Hyper-V: I am migrating some servers, one of them on Azure, I've donwloaded the vhd but when I tryed to create the new virtual it is showing an error. "An error occurred when attemping to retrieve the virtual hard disk "...vhdx" on server ... Getting the information for virtual...
  5. Move Activated Windows 10 from Parallels VM to different computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move Activated Windows 10 from Parallels VM to different computer: Hi, I have an activated W10 install in Parallels VM on my Macbook Pro. I'd like to remove the VM and use the license on another computer. If it matters, the VM was originally a Windows 7 install, and I did the in-place W10 upgrade. Any secret to doing this? Thanks! 110413
  6. VM's. Moving to different HDD's and Digital Licences

VM's. Moving to different HDD's and Digital Licences: Hi there Just a note to people who perhaps have upgraded to W10 from say W7 and then move to a different HDD when they upgraded from W7 to a W10 VM. KEEP the original W7 image . You can always create a new licensed W10 system from that if everything goes pear shaped....
  7. Ms Azure costs / licensing and VM's

Ms Azure costs / licensing and VM's: Hi there has anybody got an idea on roughly what the monthly cost of the Azure Cloud service is for say a home user or a small (individual sole trader) type of business. Basically to run 2 VM's with a small amount of e-commerce. Looking at Ms's licensing- you'd need a...
  8. VM icon move

VM icon move: Hello After installing Mint into the Oracle VM using Windows 10, I have the icon on my desktop. I am new to virtualization but have read one can share folders and test programs I usually only have the recycle bin there and wondered if there was an easy way to put it else...
  9. Moving MSA account to Azure AD

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Moving MSA account to Azure AD: hi all - my wife's small business uses Office365 and I'm about to upgrade their PCs to Win10. One of the expected benefits is that they'll be able to login using their O365 credentials, whereas at the moment everyone has a MSA (blah.blah@outlook.com) to login in the PC, and...
  10. SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event

in Windows 10 News
    SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint event: Today marks Release to Manufacturing (RTM) of SharePoint Server 2016! This is an important milestone in the delivery of this significant release, which includes new capabilities for users, IT pros and administrators, as well as the next generation of hybrid capabilities for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. move sharepoint to azure

2. sharepoint server migration from one vm to another vm