Windows 10: Moving single files W10 Pro 64bit

Discus and support Moving single files W10 Pro 64bit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, So I open a photo folder to view a photo album. I want to move some of those photos to another album. I left click on a photo in say row 3 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Badger100, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Badger100 Win User

Moving single files W10 Pro 64bit

Hello, So I open a photo folder to view a photo album. I want to move some of those photos to another album. I left click on a photo in say row 3 to select that photo. I then hold down the button above the control button (with the Up arrow), if I then click on a photo in the next row down (for instance) it selects every photo in between. I am sure my laptop never used to do that. Can anyone advise me how to fix this problem please.

:)

Badger100, Feb 10, 2021

2. moving W10 Pro license to another computer running W10 Home

I am a long time W10 Insider.

I had a Gateway NV79 running W10 Pro and it bellied up with on board battery issues and is non functional.

I want to move that Pro License to another W10 machine running home.

What are the steps/

Thanks,

Norm Weed

NormanWeed, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Lost old Documents after two-phased reinstall of W7 Home 32bit by W10 Pro 64bit?

Hi Andrewz,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if file is in hidden mode.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you reinstalled Windows 7, are you able to find the files and folders on the computer?
    • When you say that "When Windows 7 Pro 64bit started for the first time", are you able to login to user account on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10:

Find lost files after the upgrade to Windows 10

Please get back to us with an update on issue with finding Windows.old folder on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Moving single files W10 Pro 64bit

unable to upgrade to W10 pro 64bit

i have just bought a new short computer all execpt new hard drives i ended up wiping 1 of my hard drives but would only install 32bit windows 7 so i then upgraded to W10 32bit i have since bought a new graphics card as the on board graphics wasnt powerfull
    enough the problem i have is that i need the graphics card to download the 64bit W10 but i need W10 64bit to download the driver for the graphics card can anyone help me please

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

neilcrowe297, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Moving single files W10 Pro 64bit

1. Moving single files W10 Pro 64bit - Similar Threads - Moving single files

2. Moving W10 pro license from old machine to new

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving W10 pro license from old machine to new: I have an old laptop with W10 pro retail license. I want to move to a new PC to which I did a fresh download of W10 pro and have used it un-activated for a while. Now I want to upgrade to 11 but want to activate W10 on new computer and deactivate on old laptop before the...
  3. Copy/move all nef files on drive to one single file

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy/move all nef files on drive to one single file: I should like to copy and/or mover (xcopy?) all my nef files on a given drive to a single file. How ? Win 10 Pro 64 Version 1909 Thank you, JJV 165178
  4. Will a 64bit Vista driver work with 64bit Win10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will a 64bit Vista driver work with 64bit Win10 Pro?: I have an old PCI TV tuner card ATI HDTV Wonder I'm considering buying an adapter for to use on my new PC, but it's so old the last driver they made for it was for 64bit Vista which worked with 64bit Win7. I don't want to waste money on a PCI to PCIe adapter just to use the...
  5. Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?: Hi, I presently use a W10 pc and also a Mac on my desk. Each has their own Logitech keyboard. Small desk. Is there a single keyboard that I could get that would enable easy switching between the two pc's ? If so, easy to set up ? Thanks, Bob 163055
  6. Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Single Keyboard For W10 pc And A Mac ?: Hi, I presently use a W10 pc and also a Mac on my desk. Each has their own Logitech keyboard. Small desk. Is there a single keyboard that I could get that would enable easy switching between the two pc's ? If so, easy to set up ? Thanks, Bob 163055
  7. W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Pro: Hi all, As part on my A+ studies, I have noticed that some features are not part of the home edition. As part of my training package, I also have some other courses like the MCSE. Would it be a good idea for me to upgrade to W10 Pro? Kind Regards Tim...
  8. W10 32bit-64bit

W10 32bit-64bit: I have the Media Creation Tool to go from 32-bit to 64bit. Following various youtube videos, I restart my computer and hit F10 to get to the Bios Setup Utilitiy and can't go any further. Help!...
  9. Error Code 0x80004005 W10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code 0x80004005 W10 Pro 64bit: I allowed "update" 1909 to happen 2 nights ago and needless to say it fubar'd the OS. I managed to reset and keep the user data and have re-installed all non-Windows software and the OS build is now 1909. The PC is successfully running updates. However, I noted that it left...
  10. W10 Pro

W10 Pro: Hello on my old PC I delete activation key for w10 Pro with slmgr /upk - W10 Pro is now deaktivated. Now I try on my new PC to activate W10 Pro and ge the error 0x803fa067. What is wrong? Thanks in advance Rolf...