Windows 10: moving taskbar

Discus and support moving taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the taskbar is dancing / moving i rested my pcgot new windowsreset the graphics drivers deleted the display d4riversI have done everything note i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShehryarSaigal, May 19, 2021.

1. moving taskbar

the taskbar is dancing / moving i rested my pcgot new windowsreset the graphics drivers deleted the display d4riversI have done everything note i have a hp pavilion x2

:)

ShehryarSaigal, May 19, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 19, 2021
  3. How to drag and move the taskbar on Windows 10?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are unable to move the right side vertical boundary of Start menu. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 1: Right click on the Task bar
    and uncheck the option Lock the Taskbar and then try to drag and move the Taskbar to the location you wish.

Step 2: If above step fails, right click on Taskbar and click on
    Properties.

Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window opens, select the location under the drop down menu of
    Taskbar location on screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, May 19, 2021
  4. moving taskbar

How to drag and move the taskbar on Windows 10?

I checked the Taskbar, as indicated .The "lock the Taskbar" is unchecked. So, the problem stays the same.

hrayravedian, May 19, 2021
Thema:

moving taskbar

1. moving taskbar - Similar Threads - moving taskbar

2. Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into extended monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into extended monitor: Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into an extended monitor from my laptop.So, when I move an open PDF from one monitor to another now, the Windows taskbar shows two icons side by side for that file. If I then move the file back to the original...
  3. Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into extended monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into extended monitor: Win 11 taskbar duplicates Adobe PDF icons after they're moved into an extended monitor from my laptop.So, when I move an open PDF from one monitor to another now, the Windows taskbar shows two icons side by side for that file. If I then move the file back to the original...
  4. Move window to show only on Monitor 1 taskbar or Monitor 2 taskbar not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move window to show only on Monitor 1 taskbar or Monitor 2 taskbar not working.: Hello everyone. formatted the PC yesterday to upgrade, so let's get that very clear first. It's a fresh Windows 11 install with all updates applied, nothing else was changed.I use a multimonitor setup with 3 monitors. I use the PC for work and other tasks, and I usually...
  5. Move window to show only on Monitor 1 taskbar or Monitor 2 taskbar not working.

Move window to show only on Monitor 1 taskbar or Monitor 2 taskbar not working.: Hello everyone. formatted the PC yesterday to upgrade, so let's get that very clear first. It's a fresh Windows 11 install with all updates applied, nothing else was changed.I use a multimonitor setup with 3 monitors. I use the PC for work and other tasks, and I usually...
  6. When are we going to get the ability to move the taskbar to the top of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When are we going to get the ability to move the taskbar to the top of the screen?: Removing accessibility options that existed in previous windows iterations is obviously unacceptable.What is the roadmap for adding back this obviously necessary BASIC function of an operating system?...
  7. When are we going to get the ability to move the taskbar to the top of the screen?

When are we going to get the ability to move the taskbar to the top of the screen?: Removing accessibility options that existed in previous windows iterations is obviously unacceptable.What is the roadmap for adding back this obviously necessary BASIC function of an operating system?...
  8. I would like to unlock and move the taskbar. Not automatically hide/unhide. How do I unlock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to unlock and move the taskbar. Not automatically hide/unhide. How do I unlock...: How do I unlock and move the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-unlock-and-move-the-taskbar-not/41b5d492-3c80-492f-9afd-8ba67663abce
  9. I would like to unlock and move the taskbar. Not automatically hide/unhide. How do I unlock...

I would like to unlock and move the taskbar. Not automatically hide/unhide. How do I unlock...: How do I unlock and move the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-unlock-and-move-the-taskbar-not/41b5d492-3c80-492f-9afd-8ba67663abce
  10. move apps from taskbar to homescreen on lenovo flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    move apps from taskbar to homescreen on lenovo flex 5: I keep trying to move installed apps like netflix and so on from my taskbar to my homescreen on my new lenovo flex 5, with right-click, app settings and so on, but it doesn't work. I can't find the 'move to desktop' button. I need help for that, because I can't find the...