Windows 10: Moving to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it?

Discus and support Moving to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm upgrading to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it? How do download/install my current Office products on to the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisKing497, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Moving to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it?

Hi all,

I'm upgrading to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it? How do download/install my current Office products on to the new computer? Do I need to deauthorize my old computer?

Thanks.

:)

ChrisKing497, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Kari Win User
  3. migrate office 2013 to new PC

Step 1. If its a single license, first uninstall it on the existing computer.

Step 2. Download and reinstall the license on the new computer. If you already have the setup files, you can proceed to use it to install on the new computer.

Download and install or reinstall Office 2013 on a PC or
    Office for Mac ...

Step 3. Because it was previously in use on another computer, it is a possibility you might need to reactivate by telephone:

Microsoft Office Activation Number:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950929

Andre Da Costa, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Moving to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it?

Uninstalled Office

Hello Jimmy, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest the following steps which were provided by Microsoft Support:

Go to the Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) and find the Microsoft Office installation. Click Change (or Repair) and run the repair on the software. If there is no Microsoft Office program listed there then you should reinstall the
    Office product from the original install media

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Moving to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it?

1. Moving to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it? - Similar Threads - Moving reinstall Office

2. can i use my windows 10 product key for new pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i use my windows 10 product key for new pc?: my current desktop has windows 11 it was offered as a free upgrade from w10. and i was wondering if i could use the same product key for my new pc? and if not, do i have to buy a new license?...
  3. Moving "Office" to new PC !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving "Office" to new PC !: Hi to you all and "Happy Easter", I am a little confused on how to transfer my Microsoft Office 2019 to a new PC ! I have had my Lenovo laptop for a number of years now, I started with Windows 8.1 and now Windows 10. I purchased "Office 2019" about 4 years ago but can't see...
  4. Moving "Office" to new PC !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving "Office" to new PC !: Hi to you all and "Happy Easter", I am a little confused on how to transfer my Microsoft Office 2019 to a new PC ! I have had my Lenovo laptop for a number of years now, I started with Windows 8.1 and now Windows 10. I purchased "Office 2019" about 4 years ago but can't see...
  5. Moving "Office" to new PC !

6. Can I reinstall windows to my computer with product key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I reinstall windows to my computer with product key?: I want to delete Windows 10 on my ssd, if i want to install windows 10 again after i delete, is the product key will be enough to reinstall windows 10? submitted by /u/addictedtonewideas [link] [comments]...
  7. Can I just use a new Windows 10 Pro Product Key?

Can I just use a new Windows 10 Pro Product Key?: Hey! A year ago I installed Windows 10 Pro on my notebook, which hadn't had an OS before. I bought one of those license keys on eBay. The product key was accepted. Then I put the notebook aside and never used it. Now I'm using it again and it says that it can't be activated...
  8. Office products just wont work.

Office products just wont work.: Alright I am running out of options here. I came back from my holidays and all Office products just aren't working. I open any office product and the message "udating powerpoint" pop up in finish. After that the program crashes. I can provide screenshots. I have tried...
  9. How can I move just the OS to my SSD?

How can I move just the OS to my SSD?: My laptop came with a 1 TB hdd and a 128 GB ssd. I've used up approximately 700 GB of the hdd and have noticed it has been slower. After now understanding that the SSD would be much faster, I want to move just Windows 10 to the ssd so I can boot from it but still have my...
  10. How can I move just the OS to my SSD?

How can I move just the OS to my SSD?: My laptop came with a 1 TB hdd and a 128 GB ssd. I've used up approximately 700 GB of the hdd and have noticed it has been slower. After now understanding that the SSD would be much faster, I want to move just Windows 10 to the ssd so I can boot from it but still have my...