Windows 10: Moving to the next Windows 10 feature update for commercial customers

Discus and support Moving to the next Windows 10 feature update for commercial customers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In April, we announced control, quality and transparency enhancements to the Windows 10 update experience. These enhancements were primarily for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Moving to the next Windows 10 feature update for commercial customers

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...al/ba-p/732968

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 1, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 1, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Moving to the next Windows 10 feature update for commercial customers - Similar Threads - Moving next feature

2. Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage: Hi there,I'd like to find out if the Avenir Next LT Pro font family is available for commercial use and at what cost if it is available.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avenir-next-lt-pro-commercial-usage/2531c963-8681-4e41-b1b2-150929a73138
  3. Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage: Hi there,I'd like to find out if the Avenir Next LT Pro font family is available for commercial use and at what cost if it is available.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avenir-next-lt-pro-commercial-usage/2531c963-8681-4e41-b1b2-150929a73138
  4. The next Windows 10 feature update is coming in October

in Windows 10 News
    The next Windows 10 feature update is coming in October: Microsoft released the first feature update for Windows 11 this week. The Windows 11 2022 Update introduced several usability improvements and changes to Microsoft's newest operating system and additional content, including File Explorer tabs, will be launched next month....
  5. Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redd1ck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ol3smt/introducing_the_next_feature_update_to_windows_10/
  6. The next Windows 10 update will refine Taskbar customization options

in Windows 10 News
    The next Windows 10 update will refine Taskbar customization options: In the next feature update, Windows 10 Settings experience is getting some incremental changes, such as a new storage management tool called ‘Modern Disk Manager‘ and cleanup recommendations. It also appears that Microsoft is planning to move some options from the taskbar...
  7. Windows 10 is getting faster in next feature update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting faster in next feature update: Windows 10 devices could lose some of its lusters and get slower over time. While there are ways to improve your device performance, it looks like Microsoft is finally making changes with May 2020 Update to make Windows 10 run faster on some hardware. With Windows 10 version...
  8. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 " The next Windows feature update is ready and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 " The next Windows feature update is ready and...: Good Evening, I got the above message " The next Windows feature update is ready and includes reliability, performance and security improvements. " ie for Version 1909….I'm currently running 1809 Home. If I accept this update, download and install Do I loose any data...
  9. It is time to defer the next feature update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    It is time to defer the next feature update for Windows 10: Microsoft plans to finish the next feature update for Windows 10, Windows 10 version 1903, sometime later this month. Windows 10 version 1903 will become available then at the end of March or the beginning of April 2019. First, to administrators of Windows who deploy it...
  10. Feature for next/future windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature for next/future windows update.: The latest features in the 1809 version of windows has some neat phone integration features and finally a dark theme for apps, good on you! However it'd nice to be able to pause a windows update. When you check for updates you automatically begin the process of downloading...