Windows 10: moving videos to photo

Discus and support moving videos to photo in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, How do I move my videos from movies and videos to photos so I can edit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RuthjaneWillow, Dec 19, 2019.

1. moving videos to photo

Hello,

How do I move my videos from movies and videos to photos so I can edit.

:)

RuthjaneWillow, Dec 19, 2019

2. Photos and videos

Hi Jani,

To better assist you with the phone photos and videos issues, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • Were you able to back up your phone before the issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 19, 2019
  4. moving videos to photo

Moving to Folders

Hello Krishnan,

Let's work on this. You can follow the steps provided below to help move photos and videos on a new folder:

• Swipe left and select File Explorer app.
    • Choose the folder where the photos and videos are saved.
    • Select the items you want to move.
    • Press the Move button.
    • You can create a New folder by pressing the Ellipsis (. . .) button or you can press the
      Up button located at the right side corner of the screen to move the items to an existing folder.
    • Tap Check or Done button when finished.

We're here if you need further assistance.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

moving videos to photo

1. moving videos to photo - Similar Threads - moving videos photo

2. My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to?: My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-videos-disappeared-from-photo-app-where/c7e9b4ac-a7cf-41b7-8b09-888cd3c5a782
  3. My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to?: My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-videos-disappeared-from-photo-app-where/c7e9b4ac-a7cf-41b7-8b09-888cd3c5a782
  4. My photos & videos disappeared from Photo app. Where did they move to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Move a photo

Move a photo: How do I move a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-a-photo/d9a51bc8-b0d9-45f4-9bb9-e2c9df9f9a7e
  6. Moving the "Video projects" folder used for the photos video editor? (Posted in r/windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving the "Video projects" folder used for the photos video editor? (Posted in r/windows...: Do I need to have some setting set to properly move the folder or can I just cut and paste? Will it work on external drives? I don't want to break the video editor app by accident by moving the folder. submitted by /u/Exter1857 [link] [comments]...
  7. Photo Move

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photo Move: Is there any software (free or paid) like photo move that have the exact functionality. I want to purchase photomove software so that I can use its full features, but problem is they only have paypal for buying and paypal is not available in my country. i desperately needed...
  8. Photos and Videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos and Videos: I have 2 questions about 2 different programs: Does anyone know if there is a way to download more than 1 photo or video at a time from Facebook ???? That would be from either a new recent post, a post that has not been saved and/or from a saved post. I will say that the...
  9. Photos Video

Photos Video: I am making a video on Photos. It is 45 mins. long. How do I add music (Photos only allows one song)? How do I save it on a stick? Cheers, Christine Marcoux *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  10. Moving video from Photos app to desktop

Moving video from Photos app to desktop: I have trimmed 8 videos in the Photo App and now want to move them to my desktop. They currently are in my Collection. How can I do this?...