Windows 10: moving win 10 home from my broken tablet to another android/pc

Discus and support moving win 10 home from my broken tablet to another android/pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have ASUS t100t with broken screen, making it difficult and impossible to turn on and use. I have a ASUS Chromebox and I want to move win 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by k-p21, Oct 26, 2020.

1. k-p21 Win User

moving win 10 home from my broken tablet to another android/pc

I have ASUS t100t with broken screen, making it difficult and impossible to turn on and use.

I have a ASUS Chromebox and I want to move win 10 home from broken ASUS T100t to ASUS Chromebox, considering the T100t tablet is not working.

How I can get the recovery disk for win 10 I have?

:)

k-p21, Oct 26, 2020

2. Win 10 tablet

We would just like to further clarify, the tablet you have is running windows 10 or does it have android installed? If possible we suggest that you post a screenshot or picture of what you see when you power on the tablet. This will assist us in determining
    the next steps we will take to resolve your concern.

regards

Jordan Dom, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Twiffy Win User
    Connect android tablet to PC network over USB

I want to create a logical network on my Win 10 PC, and connect my (rooted) Android 7 tablet to that network over USB. I specifically want this to be a network hosted by my PC, where both my PC and the tablet get their own IP.

This is just so the PC and tablet can talk -- I don't need internet sharing or any other features. I've tried USB tethering and reverse tethering, and although I've gotten those to work for their stated purposes, they don't seem to share a logical network, and in particular ipconfig on Win / ifconfig on Android don't show IPs on the same domain.

Twiffy, Oct 26, 2020
  4. moving win 10 home from my broken tablet to another android/pc

moving data from android tablet to microsoft 10 tablet

I want to move pictures from an android tablet and an android mobile phone to a aging windows 10 laptop. in the past all I did was to attach the two devices together (obviously not the two androids, one of the androids and the laptop) by usb and it show
    up as a device accessible to the laptop. now it seems that the android device just charges and doesnot seem to be visible to the laptop.

help !!!!

alangaudry, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

moving win 10 home from my broken tablet to another android/pc

1. moving win 10 home from my broken tablet to another android/pc - Similar Threads - moving home broken

2. Move my accounts to another PC Win 10 x64 pro 21H2

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Move my accounts to another PC Win 10 x64 pro 21H2: Hi,I have moved all my apps to another computer and I want the one I am on now to have the same sign in as the old one.How can I do this.The old one I sign in with a 4 number code which is the same as another on my LANoz...
  3. Move my accounts to another PC Win 10 x64 pro 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move my accounts to another PC Win 10 x64 pro 21H2: Hi,I have moved all my apps to another computer and I want the one I am on now to have the same sign in as the old one.How can I do this.The old one I sign in with a 4 number code which is the same as another on my LANoz...
  4. Move my accounts to another PC Win 10 x64 pro 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. win 10 license from broken pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 license from broken pc: hi all, so my pc just went bang! Luckily I'm in the process of building a new one, my question is can I deactivate my win 10 license and put it on the new one? I had the free upgrade from win 8 so haven't got the key, thanks...
  6. Move windows 10 from one PC to another

Move windows 10 from one PC to another: When I bought this PC it came with Windows 8, then I got the free upgrade to Windows 10. I am changing the PC now but I am not able to move the windows 10 to that new pc, is that not allowed? I tried entering the product key, it did not work, then I tried activating from...
  7. Moving from Win 10 Enterprise to Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving from Win 10 Enterprise to Win 10 Home: I have been asked to assist an elderly gentleman, who has been sold a computer with Windows 10 Enterprise on it. The machine, obviously, is reporting invalid licence and I need to move him to the Home version. We have a licence for the home version and I'm looking for the...
  8. Moving windows 10 from 1 PC to another

Moving windows 10 from 1 PC to another: Back in, probably 2010, I bought Windows 7 from the MS store. Then in 2014, I got the free upgrade to Windows 10, and a few times I've re-installed windows on that PC, and it all went fine because it said it was using my Digital licence linked to my MS outlook account....
  9. moving data from android tablet to microsoft 10 tablet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving data from android tablet to microsoft 10 tablet: I want to move pictures from an android tablet and an android mobile phone to a aging windows 10 laptop. in the past all I did was to attach the two devices together (obviously not the two androids, one of the androids and the laptop) by usb and it show up as a device...
  10. My maddening failure to move from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My maddening failure to move from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: My pre-built Dell system came with Win 10 home. After my Windows exploded, I had to reinstall. Along the way I learned that I need Bitlocker. Since Home doesn't include it, I purchase an OEM install of Win 10 Pro. And that has turned out to be the most horrific experience...