Windows 10: Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars)

Discus and support Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alejandro09(2), Jun 12, 2019.

1. Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars)

Hello, I am using Mail and Calendar apps in my Win10. I have events in my calendar that need to move to a different calendar for better organization, but can´t see an option to do that? Any clues?

Thanks!

:)

alejandro09(2), Jun 12, 2019

2. gmail calendar event is deleted by calendar app

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

If your Google calendar can't be synced with the Windows Calendar app, then follow the below Microsoft article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/see-google-events-calendar-app

If the issue persists then, I suggest you to uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows Store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and Calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and Calendar app form the Windows Store.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Tomel Win User
    Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

The Basics

Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the default dropdown is my Gmail calendar which is what I want as my default.

My Problem

Events that I add to my calendar show up in both my Outlook calendar and my Gmail calendar as expected – or maybe not quite as expected. I’ve just discovered that if I add an event several months in the future, it momentarily appears on my Outlook calendar and then is deleted (I see a brief deleted message appear). If I then go directly to my Gmail calendar, the event I just added shows up as expected. As of today (March 24), the cutoff date when the Windows/Outlook calendar automatic deletes begin to occur is September 7 (or 167 days from now). I haven’t yet experimented to see if the cutoff date moves forward every day.

Very strange. Anybody know what’s going on. If you have a similar calendar setup as mine, give it a try and see if your experience is the same. By the way, my Windows 10 system is fully updated.

Tomel, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars)

Unable to delete the events in calendar

Hi Beatriz,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Calendar app. I will surely help you.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• What happens when you try to delete calendar events in the Windows 10 Calendar app? Do you get any error message/code? If yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.

• Is this issue specific to a particular Calendar and Calendar event?

• What is the type of account you have used to login to the Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app? Is it @live.com or @outlook.com?

• Are you able to delete the Calendar events from the web browser?
    I suggest you to create a test event and then try deleting that event and let us know the result.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with Calendar app. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Punith_Kumar, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars)

1. Moving Windows 10 Calendar events (between calendars) - Similar Threads - Moving Calendar events

2. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  3. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  4. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  5. Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the calendar for existing event in Windows Calendar: In the built-in Calendar app on Windows NOT Outlook, I have an event in my personal calendar that I want to move to a shared one. If I create a new event, I can select which calendar it goes into. For existing events, I cannot find a way to change the calendar. Is this...
  6. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  7. Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events

Windows 10 calendar suddenly stop showing synced calendar and events: Hi, I'm a Windows Calendar together with Google Calendar user for many many year. During most of this time I added the events to my Gmail account and edited then in the Windows Calendar. However, today, for no reason whatsoever, the calendars from Gmail disappeared. I've...
  8. iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App

iCloud calendar events not showing on Windows Calendar App: I recently purchased a new laptop and I am unable to get my iCloud calendar to sync events with the windows calendar app. My iCloud calendars show up on the app itself however no events are appearing. When I create an event, i can see the event on my iPhone but it disappears...
  9. Default calendar for new events - Calendar App - Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Default calendar for new events - Calendar App - Windows 10: Hi guys! In the new way to add events in Win 10 calendar app, you don't seem to be able to set a default account. Is there any way to see a fix for it? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  10. Calendar App moves a specific event but not others

Calendar App moves a specific event but not others: I'm trying to set up my schedule in Calendar, and I've set up a few event series and it has worked fine. However, I'm now trying to set a weekly series for Monday and Wednesday at 3:30 PM for 1.5 hours, and when I save it, the event will show up at 3:30 PM for a second, then...