Windows 10: Moving Windows 10 Pro (upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store) activation to new hard drive

Discus and support Moving Windows 10 Pro (upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store) activation to new hard drive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade in April from the Microsoft Store. I have replaced the hard drive which was built using the Create Installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Don Nedved, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Moving Windows 10 Pro (upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store) activation to new hard drive

I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade in April from the Microsoft Store. I have replaced the hard drive which was built using the Create Installation Media tool. The new hard drive was successfully installed but is running Windows 10 Home. How do I transfer my Pro license to the new hard drive? FYI, I did NOT get an email from the Store with a product key.

:)

Don Nedved, Jul 16, 2019

2. Moving Windows 10 Pro (upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store) activation to new hard drive

I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade in April from the Microsoft Store. I have replaced the hard drive which was built using the Create Installation Media tool. The new hard drive was successfully installed but is running Windows 10 Home. How do I transfer
    my Pro license to the new hard drive? FYI, I did NOT get an email from the Store with a product key.

Don Nedved, Jul 17, 2019
  3. warren982 Win User
    Laptop died weeks after Windows 10 Pro upgrade purchase from Windows Store

I had Windows 10 Home and purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade through the Windows Store. The hard drive died on this 5 1/2 year old computer and I destroyed the (encrypted) hard drive and discarded the laptop. I just bought a new laptop, undelivered as
    yet, with Windows 10 Home installed.I'm currently using a 15-year-old Thinkpad, upgraded from its original Windows XP to Vista to 10. This is not the computer I wish to upgrade to the Pro version (it's too low powered). How can I transfer to the new
    Windows 10 Home computer, yet to arrive, the Windows 10 Pro upgrade that I purchased for the last trashed laptop using the digital activation from the Windows Store? I understand that this is possible. Thanks to all.

warren982, Jul 17, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Moving Windows 10 Pro (upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store) activation to new hard drive

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Moving Windows 10 Pro (upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store) activation to new hard drive [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Moving Windows 10 Pro (upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store) activation to new hard drive

1. Moving Windows 10 Pro (upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store) activation to new hard drive - Similar Threads - Moving Pro upgrade

2. Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to...: I purchased a digital upgrade to windows 10 pro, I previously had windows 10 home. Now I have an un-activated windows 10 enterprise, and am unable to activate windows 10 pro with the activation troubleshooter. Error code 0x803F7001....
  3. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store: Hey Microsoft Community! Today, I bought Windows 10 Pro through the online Microsoft Store. I was originally running Windows 10 Home since it came preinstalled on my Lenovo Y545 Legion laptop. When I installed Windows 10 Pro after purchasing it, I am told that Windows 10...
  4. Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase

Cant activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows Store purchase: So last night I upgraded Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro by purchasing a an upgrade in the Windows store app. Once I purchased it the Windows Store app, the windows store now had the link that said install which it did, and it upgrade and restarted . I then checked the...
  5. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store, but Windows Installed Deactivated...

Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store, but Windows Installed Deactivated...: I originally ran on Windows 10 Home, 1903, under digital license (The OS came with the PC). The license is, in turn, linked to my Microsoft account. I then purchased an upgrade to Pro version from the Microsoft store app (I used the link provided in Settings>Update &...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....
  7. Purchased upgrade from Windows Home to Windows Pro not activating

Purchased upgrade from Windows Home to Windows Pro not activating: On my quite new and still under warranty Surface Pro 6, which came with Windows Home, I purchased from the MS Store the upgrade to Windows Pro. It seemed to be ok, but I noticed the other day that Activate Windows appears in the bottom right of the screen and when I go to...
  8. Activation error 0xC004F213 after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from the Windows Store

Activation error 0xC004F213 after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from the Windows Store: I have a 2018 Razer Blade 15 that came with Windows 10 Home. Today I purchased Windows 10 Pro for $99 on the Windows Store to upgrade the license to Windows 10 Pro. After installing and rebooting I'm now being given an activation error code 0xC004F213 indicating I don't have...
  9. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...
  10. Moving to a New Hard drive

Moving to a New Hard drive: So recently my old hard drive died. I cannot go to boot or anything so I have purchased a new hard drive I'm unable to get to my operating system on my old drive since it is entirely dead I still have Windows 10 connected to my account so, how do I get my account in Windows...