Windows 10: Moving windows and other files to flash drive

Discus and support Moving windows and other files to flash drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to free up a little space on my HP stream 14 till my new hard drive shows up and I can upgraded. can I send programs like Word or maybe Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dmwyo1111, May 28, 2019.

1. dmwyo1111 Win User

Moving windows and other files to flash drive

I need to free up a little space on my HP stream 14 till my new hard drive shows up and I can upgraded. can I send programs like Word or maybe Windows Tool to a flash drive for a few day to free up enough space so I can use my laptop? thanks for any help you can provide.

:)

dmwyo1111, May 28, 2019

2. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, May 28, 2019
  3. Macazine Win User
    Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, May 28, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Copying movie to Flash Drive

Hi Todd,

One way on how to save and move files to a flash drive is by using the File Explorer in Windows 10. To assist you with your concern, to save your movie file to a flash drive, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your USB flash drive to your PC.
    • Navigate to the folder or location where you save your movie files.
    • Right-click on the movie file and select
      Copy
    • Right-click on the Start menu, and select
      File Explorer.
    • On the left-pane, double-click on This PC.
    • Double-click on the drive letter that correspond to your USB flash drive.
    • Right-click and select Paste.
    • Wait for the process to complete the transfer.
    • Once you’re done, you can safely remove your USB flash drive.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Moving windows and other files to flash drive - Similar Threads - Moving files flash

2. Moving Game to other drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Game to other drive: I just moved Forza H 5 from C to D then lunched the game it is working. but the game files are now in both drive's C and D. can i delete the game files in drive C ?...
  3. Moving Game to other drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving Game to other drive: I just moved Forza H 5 from C to D then lunched the game it is working. but the game files are now in both drive's C and D. can i delete the game files in drive C ?...
  4. Moving desktop to other drive issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving desktop to other drive issue: Hello everyone,I recently change my ssd due to hardware failure. My new ssd showed 2 driveLocal C and Local D which has the same storage spaces of 250gb. I've heard over the internet that some people locate their personal files on the Local D drive, while locate all the...
  5. Moving desktop to other drive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving desktop to other drive issue: Hello everyone,I recently change my ssd due to hardware failure. My new ssd showed 2 driveLocal C and Local D which has the same storage spaces of 250gb. I've heard over the internet that some people locate their personal files on the Local D drive, while locate all the...
  6. Moving desktop to other drive issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Moving OS to other drive

Moving OS to other drive: Hello everyone, as the title says, I want to move the OS to another drive, but, I want to do that without removing the other files on it. I also wouldn't really like to reinstall WIndows, but if absolutely necessary, I will do that. Can anyone be of help for me?...
  8. Windows 10 moving with flash drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 moving with flash drive: I have my PC reg with microsoft all the Windows info and version,can i get windows on a memory stick of the version on my broken PC and move it to another?I might need to do tht if the HD is broken,i bought (its in the mail) the same PC but it dosent come with an OS just the...
  9. Moving files from other internal Drives to Onedrive location.

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving files from other internal Drives to Onedrive location.: Hi, I have an SSD (Drive C:) with limited storage so I moved my Onedrive folder into another storage drive (Drive F:), is there a way I can now move folders from another Internal Dive (Drive D:) to the Onedrive location? Thanks Jim 131948
  10. corrupted files on flash drive

corrupted files on flash drive: windows 10 made my flash drive read only when making a recovery file but didnt finish and locked the drive, how can I reformat it as it is read only now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-files-on-flash-drive/7899ff17-a093-4968-873d-bb3911658758"