Windows 10: Moving Windows Key to a new PC

Discus and support Moving Windows Key to a new PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have deactivated windows on my old PC and tried to enter the key on the new PC but the windows activation popup window will not allow me to enter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pod_811, May 14, 2019.

1. Pod_811 Win User

Moving Windows Key to a new PC

I have deactivated windows on my old PC and tried to enter the key on the new PC but the windows activation popup window will not allow me to enter the zeros or ones which are in my product key

:)

Pod_811, May 14, 2019
  2. TRWOV Win User
    TRWOV, May 14, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 14, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Good guide for moving Windows 8.1 to another board

Thx you alot TRWOV it works perfecly, i can even reboot, now and i installed all Intel drivers again, and removed some old RST and so on *Toast :toast:

puma99dk|, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Moving Windows Key to a new PC - Similar Threads - Moving Key

2. When in any game, if I press the S key with A or D, I stop moving instead of moving...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When in any game, if I press the S key with A or D, I stop moving instead of moving...: Hello, In any game i play, FPS, Driving Sim, Platformer, and i try to use the S key and A or D to move backwards, my character will stop moving entirely. im not sure whats going on or how to fix this issue....
  3. When in any game, if I press the S key with A or D, I stop moving instead of moving...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When in any game, if I press the S key with A or D, I stop moving instead of moving...: Hello, In any game i play, FPS, Driving Sim, Platformer, and i try to use the S key and A or D to move backwards, my character will stop moving entirely. im not sure whats going on or how to fix this issue....
  4. I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd: So my key came from upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I didn't realize I had not linked my account and of course didn't stop to check. I move my ssd from my old computer to my new one and it brought up activating it and i found out that i had not linked it to my...
  5. I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd: So my key came from upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I didn't realize I had not linked my account and of course didn't stop to check. I move my ssd from my old computer to my new one and it brought up activating it and i found out that i had not linked it to my...
  6. I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd

7. Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine: Hi,Recently I noticed in Windows 11 that the Windows Key Left/Right Arrow keys are not moving the active window left or right like they used to. Windows Key Up/Down Arrows work as they should.== Doesn't work ==Windows Key Left - move active window left, to left most...
  8. Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine

Windows Key + Left/Right Arrow not moving windows, Up and down arrow working fine: Hi,Recently I noticed in Windows 11 that the Windows Key Left/Right Arrow keys are not moving the active window left or right like they used to. Windows Key Up/Down Arrows work as they should.== Doesn't work ==Windows Key Left - move active window left, to left most...
  9. I can't move my mouse while pressing a key. I am on an HP windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't move my mouse while pressing a key. I am on an HP windows 10 laptop: It is very hard for me to play any game since I don't have a wired or wireless mouse.I have tried looking for the "Touch Guard" and The "Palm Check" I have followed many other guides on how to fix this but they all include the palm check or the touch guard but i do have any...
  10. I can't move my mouse while pressing a key. I am on an HP windows 10 laptop

I can't move my mouse while pressing a key. I am on an HP windows 10 laptop: It is very hard for me to play any game since I don't have a wired or wireless mouse.I have tried looking for the "Touch Guard" and The "Palm Check" I have followed many other guides on how to fix this but they all include the palm check or the touch guard but i do have any...