Windows 10: Moving windows license

Discus and support Moving windows license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i want to move my windows license to another pc but many people said that you can only move the license if its a retail version but mine is volume_mak... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by VincentZD, Jul 16, 2020.

1. VincentZD Win User

Moving windows license

i want to move my windows license to another pc but many people said that you can only move the license if its a retail version but mine is volume_mak

:)

VincentZD, Jul 16, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 16, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 16, 2020
  4. LaytonJnr Win User

Moving windows license

How to move Win 7 license over to a new rig?

AFAIK, OEM licenses will have a Product ID that usually contain "OEM" within it - it can be found under Control Panel > System > Windows Activation (usually).

Layton

LaytonJnr, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Moving windows license

1. Moving windows license - Similar Threads - Moving license

2. Moving system disk to new hardware, linking a license to ms account when using a domain...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving system disk to new hardware, linking a license to ms account when using a domain...: Hi there.I have a couple of questions regarding moving my system disk to new hardware and I have not been able to find clear answers in the jungle of Microsoft licensing.Background:My pc is currenly running windows 10 pro but is too old to run windows 11 pro. It is originaly...
  3. Moving system disk to new hardware, linking a license to ms account when using a domain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving system disk to new hardware, linking a license to ms account when using a domain...: Hi there.I have a couple of questions regarding moving my system disk to new hardware and I have not been able to find clear answers in the jungle of Microsoft licensing.Background:My pc is currenly running windows 10 pro but is too old to run windows 11 pro. It is originaly...
  4. Moving system disk to new hardware, linking a license to ms account when using a domain...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 retail license deactivation/activation when moving to a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 retail license deactivation/activation when moving to a new PC: I am a little confused on proper workflow. I am building a new PC and want to move my Windows 10 Home version retail license to the new PC. I will install Windows 10 from a USB stick, so it will be a new installation. I understand I am supposed to first deactivate my license...
  6. Windows 10 retail license deactivation/activation when moving to a new PC

Windows 10 retail license deactivation/activation when moving to a new PC: I am a little confused on proper workflow. I am building a new PC and want to move my Windows 10 Home version retail license to the new PC. I will install Windows 10 from a USB stick, so it will be a new installation. I understand I am supposed to first deactivate my license...
  7. Windows 10 retail license deactivation/activation when moving to a new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails: Hi.I have an insane trouble with Windows activation on new PC and could not find way of getting real support.Back in a day I purchased Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store, so Digital Retail license.PC was updated to Windows 11 Pro and was working and activated.PC...
  9. Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails

Trouble moving digital retail Windows license to new PC activation fails: Hi.I have an insane trouble with Windows activation on new PC and could not find way of getting real support.Back in a day I purchased Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store, so Digital Retail license.PC was updated to Windows 11 Pro and was working and activated.PC...
  10. Can you please advise on how to move a digital license of windows 11 pro to a new PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please advise on how to move a digital license of windows 11 pro to a new PC.: I have a digital copy of microsoft windows 11Pro that is running on my old PC. I would like to transfer the license to a new PC currently that is currently running windows 11. The previous PC was running windows 11 which it came with pre-installed. Can windows 11 be...