Windows 10: Moving windows like on Linux

Discus and support Moving windows like on Linux in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Blah blah, story of my life Since a year I mainly use Linux, but because my main PC is going to be taken by my sister i temporarily installed windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Positive-Cheek6081, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Moving windows like on Linux

Blah blah, story of my life

Since a year I mainly use Linux, but because my main PC is going to be taken by my sister i temporarily installed windows there so I can play some games.

I never really liked windows but not having ability to quickly resize and move windows is big pain in the ass (and i know what pain in the ass is because I'm bottom)

The Point:

Can I resize and move windows like it's on Linux - press super key and then drag window with left key and resize it with right key?

submitted by /u/Positive-Cheek6081
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Positive-Cheek6081, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Steam for Linux Arrives "in Months"

I would consider moving away from windows if linux had games. Steam on linux is a step in the right direction for sure.

Nordic, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Dec 8, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Moving windows like on Linux

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Moving windows like on Linux

1. Moving windows like on Linux - Similar Threads - Moving Linux

2. Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/?: Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-do-i-move-the-linux-folder-into-my-d/2ea0d784-aa0d-4b90-9469-d50dca0012f2
  3. Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/?: Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-do-i-move-the-linux-folder-into-my-d/2ea0d784-aa0d-4b90-9469-d50dca0012f2
  4. I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I...

I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I...: I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I cannot download the copy because of this error.We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason,...
  5. I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I...: I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I cannot download the copy because of this error.We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason,...
  6. I am trying to download a copy of Windows 10 in order to move from Linux to it, but I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01: I have installed the kali Linux distro from WSL. By default, it is installed in C drive. Now I don't have any storage left on the C drive so I need to move the kali to the d drive. So tell me a solution to move the kali to d drive...
  8. Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01

Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01: I have installed the kali Linux distro from WSL. By default, it is installed in C drive. Now I don't have any storage left on the C drive so I need to move the kali to the d drive. So tell me a solution to move the kali to d drive...
  9. Error moving kali Linux WSL to D drive. Error code - 0x80073d01

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Windows encrypted files moved to linux .pfile

Windows encrypted files moved to linux .pfile: I'm on a Windows 11 and I have the following issue:I've encrypted a folder including all sub folders using the builtin encryption feature which you get when you right-click on a folder > properties > advanced.I moved a folders and subfolder to linux pc to formate my pc after...