Windows 10: Moving windows

Discus and support Moving windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a dell 8920, which I moved to a new case and put a different psu and 2tb hdd in, and it has windows on a 16gb ssd and I bought a new 500gb ssd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CalebThompson4, May 14, 2021.

1. Moving windows

I have a dell 8920, which I moved to a new case and put a different psu and 2tb hdd in, and it has windows on a 16gb ssd and I bought a new 500gb ssd and I wanted to move windows to it, but the dell motherboard only has 1 slot for a m.2 ssd, and I wanted to know how I could move windows to a new ssd, while using the same product key so I don’t have to buy it, but without wiping my files.Thanks!

:)

CalebThompson4, May 14, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 14, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Moving windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Moving windows

1. Moving windows - Similar Threads - Moving

2. Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer: Hi all - Attempting to get support from Microsoft however no response thus far. I have windows 10 on my previous computer and just finished building my new one. I downloaded windows 10 on my new PC, a few days later the update to windows 11 occured, however it is not...
  3. Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer: Hi all - Attempting to get support from Microsoft however no response thus far. I have windows 10 on my previous computer and just finished building my new one. I downloaded windows 10 on my new PC, a few days later the update to windows 11 occured, however it is not...
  4. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?: I want to remove that hard drive from pc because it is starting to fail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-windows-boot-manager-to-another-drive/49d45fc6-2fe3-43fe-961d-0c7e6037786d
  5. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?: I want to remove that hard drive from pc because it is starting to fail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-move-windows-boot-manager-to-another-drive/49d45fc6-2fe3-43fe-961d-0c7e6037786d
  6. Can I move Windows Boot Manager to another drive without reinstalling windows?

7. How do I move the OneDrive Desktop to the default desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move the OneDrive Desktop to the default desktop?: I want the desktop stored on OneDrive to be my default desktop when I open Windows, then I want to get rid of OneDrive, so it doesn't keep saving additions to my desktop there.I also want to get rid of all the other desktops, as I don't need them, and don't use multiple...
  8. How do I move the OneDrive Desktop to the default desktop?

How do I move the OneDrive Desktop to the default desktop?: I want the desktop stored on OneDrive to be my default desktop when I open Windows, then I want to get rid of OneDrive, so it doesn't keep saving additions to my desktop there.I also want to get rid of all the other desktops, as I don't need them, and don't use multiple...
  9. Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?: I have an HP Zbook Laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have two additional displays, so in total I have three monitors. When I take any window... Outlook, Web Browser, Win Explorer... doesn't matter which application... when I grab an application and drag it to another...
  10. Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Possible to keep windows maximized when moving between multiple displays?: I have an HP Zbook Laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise. I have two additional displays, so in total I have three monitors. When I take any window... Outlook, Web Browser, Win Explorer... doesn't matter which application... when I grab an application and drag it to another...