Windows 10: Movving files to my D:

Discus and support Movving files to my D: in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I move an app from C: to D:. I'm in " APPS & GAMES" an click "move" but nothing happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertPierazek, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Movving files to my D:

How do I move an app from C: to D:. I'm in " APPS & GAMES" an click "move" but nothing happens.

:)

RobertPierazek, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Editing .mov files

Ive never worked with .mov files. What a free program and best program to work with .mov files on a PC?

Thanks

Jetster, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Vario Win User
    Mov codec broken.

My mov codec must be broken. All the *.mov files are opening, but the colors are all damaged. Any suggestions? I have tried quick time alternative as well as quicktime with the same result. Whats the best way to clean out the old codecs so I can reinstall.

Vario, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Movving files to my D:

.MOV files -

Downloaded the VLC player, ran it and I still cannot open an .MOV video file.

Any suggestions?

AllanKosloski, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Movving files to my D:

1. Movving files to my D: - Similar Threads - Movving files

2. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  3. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  4. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  5. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  6. File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...: Today i Notice That I Was Running Out Of Space On My Computer So I Ran WinDirStat To See What Was Taking Up Most Of my Storage After I Noticed That A File Named 513710F3-B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 took Up 95 GB, But I Don't Know If It Is A Critical File Or How To Access It...
  7. File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...

File Named 513710F3-!B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 Is Taking Up 95 GB And I Have No Clue What...: Today i Notice That I Was Running Out Of Space On My Computer So I Ran WinDirStat To See What Was Taking Up Most Of my Storage After I Noticed That A File Named 513710F3-B8E4D7C-9ED5-D0BA94DCFB33 took Up 95 GB, But I Don't Know If It Is A Critical File Or How To Access It...
  8. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  9. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service: Hello, I am using an old computer at home as a NAS server and I want to share some files on this server from any computer or network. Normally for this I can use my dynamic IP address on the internet and publish via HTTP on port 80 BUT! It is very difficult to do this in...
  10. I want to serve my files on Windows like a cloud storage service