Mozilla abandons plan for ads on Firefox's new-tab page

Discus and support Mozilla abandons plan for ads on Firefox's new-tab page in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Mozilla has scrapped a plan to put ads on the windows that show when Firefox users launch a new browser tab. Mozilla announced the Firefox new-tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by labeeman, May 9, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

:)

labeeman, May 9, 2014
  2. Mike Sacramento Win User

what is the microsoft edge content process and is it ok to disable it

I have been forced to abandon Microsoft Edge in favor of Mozilla Firefox. This is hardly progress when the latest browser works worse that Internet Explorer.

Mike Sacramento, May 9, 2014
  3. anthoncon Win User
    In Microsft Edge Can I open a tabbed group of Favorites

Better to use Mozilla's Firefox that allows tabbed groups.

anthoncon, May 9, 2014
  4. Tepid Win User

Tepid, May 10, 2014
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Just as long as the user can still customize what does appear on the New Tab page I don't see this being a big deal. Mozilla does need funds to keep up the development of Firefox and I'm personally fine with this method.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.cnet.com/news/mozilla-rea...ed-with-logos/

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Mozilla abandons plan for ads on Firefox's new-tab page - Similar Threads - Mozilla abandons plan

2. Mozilla Firefox will soon accept Windows 10 Dark and Light modes

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox will soon accept Windows 10 Dark and Light modes: One of the best things about the user interface of Windows 10 is that there is an option to switch between system-wide Dark or Light themes. What makes it best is that it addresses the preference of two types of people all over the world. Dark and Light themes are at the two...
  3. Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users: Mozilla after releasing its earlier version of Firefox 61 to general public, has started development work on its next version Firefox 62 for the web browser. The company has now made available the latest Firefox 62 version for public beta testing with new features. The...
  4. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  5. Mozilla’s Firefox 60 now available to download for Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla’s Firefox 60 now available to download for Windows users: We had in the last week reported that Mozilla is working on enhancing its privacy features by introducing new and enhanced features with its next update to its Firefox browser. The latest update Firefox 60 is now available for download via the Mozilla servers. The update can...
  6. Recently doesn't appear Mozilla Firefox icon pinned to start

in Browsers and Email
    Recently doesn't appear Mozilla Firefox icon pinned to start: Greetings people, recently I updated to update 1803 in Windows 10 and sometimes when I boot at first time my system doesn't show properly the Mozilla Firefox icon which was previously pinned to start. There you have a screenshoot to see. Imgur: The magic of the Internet...
  7. Internet Explorer takes over from mozilla Firefox Quantum unrequested.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer takes over from mozilla Firefox Quantum unrequested.: *Smile Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has had the problem where, Internet Explorer interrupts Firefox to display information or searching paths when Firefox is set as the default browser in Microsoft Windows 10 settings. I use Kapersky Internet Security, wherein there...
  8. Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, have patched bugs and beefed up se

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, have patched bugs and beefed up se: Firefox, Chrome Patch Vulnerabilities, Add Security Features | Threatpost | The first stop for security news [img] Both Mozilla and Google have updated their browsers this week and have added important security fixes along with bolstering user privacy and safety....
  9. Mozilla browser Container Extension

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla browser Container Extension: How many of you have used the new Mozilla "face book" extension for its Firefox browser that isolates the Facebook identity of users from rest of your web activity ?? Facebook Container Extension, once installed in the user’s Firefox browser, makes it harder for Facebook to...
  10. Mozilla Firefox Retrospective: Looking Glass

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox Retrospective: Looking Glass: In December, we launched a tv show tie-in with Mr. Robot, Looking Glass, that alarmed some people because we didn’t think hard enough about the implications of shipping an add on that had the potential to be both confusing and upsetting. We’re deeply sorry for this and we...