Windows 10: Mozilla Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2

Discus and support Mozilla Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are excited to announce that we’re working together with Microsoft to bring the immersive web to one of the most-anticipated mixed reality headsets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Mozilla Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2

Source: Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2

See also: Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19 VR/Holo - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Feb 25, 2019

2. Mozilla Firefox Turns Five

Firefox deserves more than comments. Keep on the suggestions and forums on Mozilla ppl!

PCpraiser100, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Mozilla releases Firefox 2 Release Candidate 2

The latest version of Mozilla Firefox 2 has support for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. Release Candidate 2 has several features, such as...
    • Brand new interface
    • Built-in phishing protection
    • Javascript 1.7
    • The ability to resume your browsing session
    • Spell checking
    You can read the full release notes here, and download RC2 here.

Source: Mozilla

zekrahminator, Feb 25, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Mozilla Firefox 3 Updated to 3.0.1

Mozilla has released an update for their Firefox 3 web-browser. The update brings. Changes as condensed in the Release notes include:
    A list of security issues fixed is issued here.

Current Firefox 3 users will be automatically updated.

Source: Mozilla

btarunr, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Mozilla Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2 - Similar Threads - Mozilla Bringing Firefox

2. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  3. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  4. Firefox Reality for HoloLens 2 now available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Reality for HoloLens 2 now available in Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Mozilla's Mixed Reality team is excited to announce the first public release of Firefox Reality in the Microsoft store. We announced at Mobile World Congress 2019 that we were working with Microsoft to bring a mixed reality browser to the HoloLens 2 platform, and...
  5. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  6. Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad: We know that iPads aren’t just bigger versions of iPhones. You use them differently, you need them for different things. So rather than just make a bigger version of our browser for iOS, we made Firefox for iPad look and feel like it was custom made for a tablet. Mostly...
  7. Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an...
  8. Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension...
  9. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  10. Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD: Can anyone help with my problem when I open Firefox I get the BSOD with Kernel security error. Everything else is working fine. Specs MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Graphics: Asus GTX 680 Memory: Kingston 1600 32GB OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro 28687