Windows 10: Mozilla CEO Chris Beard to Step Down

Discus and support Mozilla CEO Chris Beard to Step Down in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this morning I shared the news internally that – while I’ve been a Mozillian for 15 years so far, and plan to be for many more years – this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Mozilla CEO Chris Beard to Step Down

Source: My Next Chapter - The Mozilla Blog

See also: Thank you, Chris - The Mozilla Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Vario Win User

Firefox's CEO Brandon Eich steps down amid controversy

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/brendan-eich-resigns-mozilla-ceo-anti-gay-flap-article-1.1744765

Brendan Eich Steps Down as Mozilla CEO – The Mozilla Blog

Anyone see a coincidence with this: Ads are coming to Firefox

Vario, Aug 29, 2019
  3. PaulGo Win User
    Mozilla CEO slams Microsoft over Windows 10 browser defaults

Mozilla CEO slams Microsoft over Windows 10 browser defaults - CNET

PaulGo, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mozilla Might Soon Offer a Subscription Service for Firefox

Read more: Mozilla Might Soon Offer a Subscription Service for Firefox - Thurrott.com

Brink, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Mozilla CEO Chris Beard to Step Down - Similar Threads - Mozilla CEO Chris

2. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  3. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last step in creating a shut down sound: When I get to the LAST step in creating a custom shutdown sound: a *.wav file, I add my microsoft user name and password and it is not recognized. Very frustrating. Help!! 146155
  4. Last step in creating a shut down sound

in Windows 10 Support
  5. Mozilla Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird: Mozilla have released version 60 of thir email client. Now available in a 64-bit version as well as 32-bit. Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.0) — Mozilla 115501
  6. Mozilla KB

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla KB: I use Mozilla Thunderbird as email client, because of its infinite flexibility as to number of accounts it will support. However I am not enamored of the Knowledge Base I have been trying to reinstate the profile from the time previous to a windows re-installation. The KB...
  7. Mozilla jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla jumplist: Anyone know of a reliable way to try and get jump lists back on Mozilla without resorting to uninstalling / reinstalling? If I right click the pinned Mozilla icon or it's entry in the start menu it no longer shows the jumplists, recent, private browsing etc. Just gives option...
  8. CPU is stuck in OC mode and not stepping down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU is stuck in OC mode and not stepping down: Asus G752VY, I76700HQ @ 2.60, 32 gb Ram, NVidia 980m, Samsung 960 Pro 500 GB Windows 10 Pro 1709 16299.98 Two things I'm noticing first off using HWinfo 64 and CPUID HWmonitor, and Performance monitor, my I76700HQ @ 2.60 CPU is stuck in OC mode and is not stepping down at...
  9. CPU not stepping/clocking down when Idle?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU not stepping/clocking down when Idle?: I just noticed that my i7 2600K (overclocked) is not stepping down when idle in Win10 (10166). I haven't even checked in another build. But when switching back to win 8.1 no problem. Stepping down in MHz and Volt. I have minimum to 5% and max to 100% in power settings in...
  10. Mozilla CEO slams Microsoft over Windows 10 browser defaults

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla CEO slams Microsoft over Windows 10 browser defaults: In an open letter to Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Mozilla CEO Chris Beard accuses Microsoft of hobbling users' browser choices by making Edge the default browser in the next generation of its operating system and called on the tech giant to reverse what he called an...