Windows 10: Mozilla closing Firefox Test Pilot program

Discus and support Mozilla closing Firefox Test Pilot program in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For the last three years Firefox has invested heavily in innovation, and our users have been an essential part of this journey. Through the Test Pilot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Mozilla closing Firefox Test Pilot program

Source: Evolving Firefox’s Culture of Experimentation: A Thank You from the Test Pilot Program - The Mozilla Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Firefox Test Pilot team is introducing Price Wise and Email Tabs

Source: Firefox Ups the Ante with Latest Test Pilot Experiment: Price Wise and Email Tabs - The Mozilla Blog

See also:

Brink, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Basith M Win User
    Mozilla Firefox not working

Hi Nancy,

This might have caused due to any settings or compatibility issues.

As a first step, I suggest you to shutdown the computer as you did earlier. After an hour, try restarting the computer and then try to uninstall Mozilla Firefox and then try reinstalling it and check if the issues persists.

If still you are not able to uninstall it, then try contacting Firefox support for further assistance with this issue.

If you are able to uninstall Mozilla Firefox, then try installing the program in compatibility mode and check if it works for you.

Refer to the following Windows 8 article to install program in compatibility mode, the steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Please reply with the status of the issue so that we can help you in a better way.

Basith M, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Mozilla closing Firefox Test Pilot program

Cannot uninstall Mozilla Firefox in Windows 10.

I went to Control Panel/Uninstall and placed checkmark next to Mozilla Firefox, then clicked Uninstall and nothing happens. The icon is gone from desktop but it still appears in list of Programs. Any suggestions?

CoolKats65, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Mozilla closing Firefox Test Pilot program

1. Mozilla closing Firefox Test Pilot program - Similar Threads - Mozilla closing Firefox

2. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  3. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  4. Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta: Like a cat, the Test Pilot program has had many lives. It originally started as an Add-on before we relaunched it three years ago. Then in January, we announced that we were evolving our culture of experimentation, and as a result we closed the Test Pilot program to give us...
  5. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  6. Mozilla Firefox Recommended Extensions program coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox Recommended Extensions program coming soon: In February, we blogged about the challenge of helping extension users maintain their safety and security while preserving their ability to choose their browsing experience. The blog post outlined changes to the ecosystem to better protect users, such as making them more...
  7. Mozilla tests snippet in Firefox browser, announces major Thunderbird update

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla tests snippet in Firefox browser, announces major Thunderbird update: A new report recently revealed that Mozilla was testing ads in Firefox browser. The users have reported that they have seen a snippet ad which shows up in the browser at the bottom of the layout. According to Justin O’Kelly, the company is working on new ways to improve the...
  8. Firefox Test Pilot team is introducing Price Wise and Email Tabs

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Test Pilot team is introducing Price Wise and Email Tabs: Over the last few years, the Test Pilot team has developed innovative features for Firefox desktop and mobile, collaborating directly with Firefox users to improve the browser – from reminders to return to a tab on your desktop to a simple and secure way to keep track of your...
  9. Advance is now available from Firefox Test Pilot

in Windows 10 News
    Advance is now available from Firefox Test Pilot: The web runs on algorithms. Your search results, product recommendations, and the news you read are all customized to your interests. They are designed to increase the time you spend in front of a screen, build addiction to sites and services, and ultimately maximize the...
  10. Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD: Can anyone help with my problem when I open Firefox I get the BSOD with Kernel security error. Everything else is working fine. Specs MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Graphics: Asus GTX 680 Memory: Kingston 1600 32GB OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro 28687