Windows 10: Mozilla Facebook Container extension for Firefox

Discus and support Mozilla Facebook Container extension for Firefox in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Even with the ongoing #deletefacebook movement, not everyone is willing to completely walk away from the connections they’ve made on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Mozilla Facebook Container extension for Firefox

Source: https://blog.mozilla.org/firefox/fac...r-for-firefox/

:)

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  2. flashh4 Win User

Mozilla browser Container Extension

How many of you have used the new Mozilla "face book" extension for its Firefox browser that isolates the Facebook identity of users from rest of your web activity ??
    Facebook Container Extension, once installed in the user’s Firefox browser, makes it harder for Facebook to use cookies to track what they do on other sites. Upon installing the extension, Facebook Container will delete any existing Facebook cookies and then long the user out of their account. That user then logs back in, at which time the tab will show up with a blue color to indicate its container status.
    Within that tab, the user is able to use Facebook like usual, including clicking links to other sites. Any link that takes the user to a non-Facebook destination will open in a different tab outside of the container. “This makes it harder for Facebook to track your activity on other websites via third-party cookies,” Mozilla explains.
    There is some minor inconvenience associated with the tab, namely that external like and share buttons on other sites may not work. That is intended to prevent the social network from associating activity data with the Facebook user.
    Anyone found any problems with it ?

Thanks
    Chuck

flashh4, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox

Source: Facebook Container Extension: Take control of how you're being tracked | The Firefox Frontier

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox

Source: Facebook Container Extension: Take control of how you're being tracked | The Firefox Frontier

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Mozilla Facebook Container extension for Firefox - Similar Threads - Mozilla Facebook Container

2. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  3. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  4. Mozilla is aware of a bug that disables all Firefox add-ons (extensions)

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla is aware of a bug that disables all Firefox add-ons (extensions): Users are reporting that a bug has disabled all Firefox add-ons (also known as extensions) and Mozilla has acknowledged the problem with its systems. The bug causes the Firefox browser to display an error message “One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been...
  5. Mozilla Firefox Recommended Extensions program coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox Recommended Extensions program coming soon: In February, we blogged about the challenge of helping extension users maintain their safety and security while preserving their ability to choose their browsing experience. The blog post outlined changes to the ecosystem to better protect users, such as making them more...
  6. Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an...
  7. Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. Sometimes you may need or want to...
  8. Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension...
  9. Mozilla browser Container Extension

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla browser Container Extension: How many of you have used the new Mozilla "face book" extension for its Firefox browser that isolates the Facebook identity of users from rest of your web activity ?? Facebook Container Extension, once installed in the user’s Firefox browser, makes it harder for Facebook to...
  10. New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    New Facebook Container Extension for Firefox: Our Multi-Account Containers extension has been a game changer for many users, letting them manage various parts of their online life without intermingling your accounts. To help Firefox users have more control of their data on Facebook, we’ve created the Facebook Container...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firefox facebook container