Windows 10: Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10

Discus and support Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Firefox makes improvements for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jds63, Aug 10, 2015.

1. jds63 Win User

Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10

jds63, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 Video problems

Having the same problem with one of my computers...others working fine. Using the new Mozilla Firefox Browser 40.0 without issue.

DonSamuels, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Mozilla Firefox

I had Mozilla Firefox as my primary browser, when earlier this week it said my profile could not be found. I have tried system restore and reloading Mozilla Firefox, using different settings. The one thing I have notice is I am using windows 10 and when
    the options as to my problem pop up windows 10 is not an option, just windows 8,7 vista and xp. I liked using firefox and prefer it to windows. Anyone have an answer?

Vern Thorson, Aug 10, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks for the information.

BunnyJ, Aug 10, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    Your Welcome, just received update not even a week ago, this was beta then. Seem to get rid of white box surrounding my minimize and maximize which looks way better with theme.

Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10 [​IMG]

jds63, Aug 10, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Firefox 40.0 also incorporates Search into your Start Page/Menu.

Edwin, Aug 10, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    Nice, did not notice that yet,ty

jds63, Aug 10, 2015
  8. mrgeek Win User

Got rid of Bing, yay ! *chuckle

mrgeek, Aug 11, 2015
  9. mrgeek Win User
    How did you enable your black theme ? Mine went from light blue title bar before to plain pale grey.

mrgeek, Aug 11, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Aug 11, 2015
  11. Edwin New Member
    LOL! Pretty much!
    Anything you type into Start opens with Google in Firefox.

Edwin, Aug 11, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    BunnyJ right, from FireFox add-ons called Simple Fox

jds63, Aug 11, 2015
  13. Edwin New Member

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed with the, once again, 'generic' off white title bar! *Sad

Edwin, Aug 11, 2015
  14. jds63 Win User
  15. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mozilla Firefox

2. Mozilla hardening Firefox against Injection Attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla hardening Firefox against Injection Attacks: A proven effective way to counter code injection attacks is to reduce the attack surface by removing potentially dangerous artifacts in the codebase and hence hardening the code at various levels. To make Firefox resilient against such code injection attacks, we removed...
  3. Mozilla moving Firefox to a faster 4 week release cycle

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla moving Firefox to a faster 4 week release cycle: Overview We typically ship a major Firefox browser (Desktop and Android) release every 6 to 8 weeks. Building and releasing a browser is complicated and involves many players. To optimize the process, and make it more reliable for all users, over the years we’ve developed a...
  4. Mozilla Firefox Enhanced Tracking Protection now turned on by default

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox Enhanced Tracking Protection now turned on by default: [ATTACH] Today, Firefox on desktop and Android will — by default — empower and protect all our users by blocking third-party tracking cookies and cryptominers. This milestone marks a major step in our multi-year effort to bring stronger, usable privacy protections to...
  5. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  6. Mozilla Might Soon Offer a Subscription Service for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Might Soon Offer a Subscription Service for Firefox: Mozilla could be rethinking the way it offers some features on Firefox. The company is rethinking its business to generate more revenue and introduce new sources of revenue for the business, and one of them could involve offering a subscription service on Firefox. Mozilla’s...
  7. Mozilla Firefox 67 released with performance improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox 67 released with performance improvements: Mozilla is rolling Firefox 67 for Windows and other platforms with major performance improvements for better browsing experience. The company has made some changes to the “setTimeout” function during the loading of web pages by lowering the priority of the function. Firefox...
  8. Mozilla response to recent Firefox broken add-ons error

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla response to recent Firefox broken add-ons error: We strive to make Firefox a great experience. Last weekend we failed, and we’re sorry. An error on our part prevented new add-ons from being installed, and stopped existing add-ons from working. Now that we’ve been able to restore this functionality for the majority of...
  9. Mozilla is aware of a bug that disables all Firefox add-ons (extensions)

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla is aware of a bug that disables all Firefox add-ons (extensions): Users are reporting that a bug has disabled all Firefox add-ons (also known as extensions) and Mozilla has acknowledged the problem with its systems. The bug causes the Firefox browser to display an error message “One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been...
  10. Former Mozilla exec: Google has sabotaged Firefox for years

in Windows 10 News
    Former Mozilla exec: Google has sabotaged Firefox for years: A former high-ranking Mozilla executive has accused Google of intentionally and systematically sabotaging Firefox over the past decade in order to boost Chrome's adoption. He is not the first Firefox team member to come forward and make such accusations in the past eight...