Windows 10: Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10

Discus and support Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Firefox makes improvements for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jds63, Aug 10, 2015.

1. jds63 Win User

Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10

jds63, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 Video problems

Having the same problem with one of my computers...others working fine. Using the new Mozilla Firefox Browser 40.0 without issue.

DonSamuels, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Mozilla Firefox

I had Mozilla Firefox as my primary browser, when earlier this week it said my profile could not be found. I have tried system restore and reloading Mozilla Firefox, using different settings. The one thing I have notice is I am using windows 10 and when
    the options as to my problem pop up windows 10 is not an option, just windows 8,7 vista and xp. I liked using firefox and prefer it to windows. Anyone have an answer?

Vern Thorson, Aug 10, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks for the information.

BunnyJ, Aug 10, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    Your Welcome, just received update not even a week ago, this was beta then. Seem to get rid of white box surrounding my minimize and maximize which looks way better with theme.

Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10 [​IMG]

jds63, Aug 10, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Firefox 40.0 also incorporates Search into your Start Page/Menu.

Edwin, Aug 10, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    Nice, did not notice that yet,ty

jds63, Aug 10, 2015
  8. mrgeek Win User

Got rid of Bing, yay ! *chuckle

mrgeek, Aug 11, 2015
  9. mrgeek Win User
    How did you enable your black theme ? Mine went from light blue title bar before to plain pale grey.

mrgeek, Aug 11, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Aug 11, 2015
  11. Edwin New Member
    LOL! Pretty much!
    Anything you type into Start opens with Google in Firefox.

Edwin, Aug 11, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    BunnyJ right, from FireFox add-ons called Simple Fox

jds63, Aug 11, 2015
  13. Edwin New Member

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed with the, once again, 'generic' off white title bar! *Sad

Edwin, Aug 11, 2015
  14. jds63 Win User
  15. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mozilla Firefox

2. Mozilla Firefox Upgrade in windows server 2012 & 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mozilla Firefox Upgrade in windows server 2012 & 2012 R2: Hi Community,Please help me with one query. I have one windows server 2012 and 2012 R2 in which Mozilla Firefox is installed and running on version 115.0, when I am trying to upgrade it to latest version which is 122.0, it is reporting some error. Is there a restriction on...
  3. Mozilla Firefox Upgrade in windows server 2012 & 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mozilla Firefox Upgrade in windows server 2012 & 2012 R2: Hi Community,Please help me with one query. I have one windows server 2012 and 2012 R2 in which Mozilla Firefox is installed and running on version 115.0, when I am trying to upgrade it to latest version which is 122.0, it is reporting some error. Is there a restriction on...
  4. uninstall Mozilla FireFox from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall Mozilla FireFox from Windows 10: When I got to Programs and Features to uninstall Mozilla FireFox I get Reresh FireFox. I don't want to refresh, just want it removed. I tried in the app section and got the same. Downloaded trouble shooter and did not fix anything. How can I remove FireFox from my...
  5. After an update in Windows 11, I cannot open Mozilla Firefox : The code execution cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an update in Windows 11, I cannot open Mozilla Firefox : The code execution cannot...: After an update in Windows 11, I am totally unable to open my Mozilla Firefox program. I get a blank page, and no matter what I try I cannot open anything. After running a system scan I got this message: The code execution cannot proceed because "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll" was not...
  6. After an update in Windows 11, I cannot open Mozilla Firefox : The code execution cannot...

After an update in Windows 11, I cannot open Mozilla Firefox : The code execution cannot...: After an update in Windows 11, I am totally unable to open my Mozilla Firefox program. I get a blank page, and no matter what I try I cannot open anything. After running a system scan I got this message: The code execution cannot proceed because "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll" was not...
  7. The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...: The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11 home. Windows is a joke it doesnt allow me install programs unless its from the microsoft store. And MS store doesn't have the program you want ??!!...
  8. The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...

The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11...: The Microsoft Store does not have Mozilla Firefox ?! How can i install this on Windows 11 home. Windows is a joke it doesnt allow me install programs unless its from the microsoft store. And MS store doesn't have the program you want ??!!...
  9. Surfing the internet when Mozilla Firefox froze and gave me a black screen followed by blue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surfing the internet when Mozilla Firefox froze and gave me a black screen followed by blue...: Hi everyone, I was surfing a website when Mozilla froze for a long time and then gave me a black screen for many seconds. After that, a blue screen appeared and told me the device my Dell computer had to restart because of some critical error. I let it do that but the screen...
  10. Surfing the internet when Mozilla Firefox froze and gave me a black screen followed by blue...

Surfing the internet when Mozilla Firefox froze and gave me a black screen followed by blue...: Hi everyone, I was surfing a website when Mozilla froze for a long time and then gave me a black screen for many seconds. After that, a blue screen appeared and told me the device my Dell computer had to restart because of some critical error. I let it do that but the screen...