Windows 10: Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10

Discus and support Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Firefox makes improvements for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jds63, Aug 10, 2015.

1. jds63 Win User

Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10

jds63, Aug 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 Video problems

Having the same problem with one of my computers...others working fine. Using the new Mozilla Firefox Browser 40.0 without issue.

DonSamuels, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Mozilla Firefox

I had Mozilla Firefox as my primary browser, when earlier this week it said my profile could not be found. I have tried system restore and reloading Mozilla Firefox, using different settings. The one thing I have notice is I am using windows 10 and when
    the options as to my problem pop up windows 10 is not an option, just windows 8,7 vista and xp. I liked using firefox and prefer it to windows. Anyone have an answer?

Vern Thorson, Aug 10, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks for the information.

BunnyJ, Aug 10, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    Your Welcome, just received update not even a week ago, this was beta then. Seem to get rid of white box surrounding my minimize and maximize which looks way better with theme.

Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10 [​IMG]

jds63, Aug 10, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Firefox 40.0 also incorporates Search into your Start Page/Menu.

Edwin, Aug 10, 2015
  7. jds63 Win User
    Nice, did not notice that yet,ty

jds63, Aug 10, 2015
  8. mrgeek Win User

Got rid of Bing, yay ! *chuckle

mrgeek, Aug 11, 2015
  9. mrgeek Win User
    How did you enable your black theme ? Mine went from light blue title bar before to plain pale grey.

mrgeek, Aug 11, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Aug 11, 2015
  11. Edwin New Member
    LOL! Pretty much!
    Anything you type into Start opens with Google in Firefox.

Edwin, Aug 11, 2015
  12. jds63 Win User
    BunnyJ right, from FireFox add-ons called Simple Fox

jds63, Aug 11, 2015
  13. Edwin New Member

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed with the, once again, 'generic' off white title bar! *Sad

Edwin, Aug 11, 2015
  14. jds63 Win User
  15. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mozilla Firefox

2. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  3. Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft family and Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla: My son asks permission to use Google Chrome or Firefox Mozilla. I login to my Microsoft account and give the permission. But it still doesn't work in his account. Help! My son need google Chrome to learn....
  4. Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox Freezes the whole System: Hi, I use Mozilla Firefox as my default browser years of bookmarks stored on it Lately and for no reason and randomly when I launch it it doesn't start and freezes the whole system. The HDD led on my PC stays solid lit, the only thing responsive is my mouse. I have to hard...
  5. Mozilla Facebook Container extension for Firefox

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Facebook Container extension for Firefox: Even with the ongoing #deletefacebook movement, not everyone is willing to completely walk away from the connections they’ve made on the social platform. After all, Facebook — and its subsidiary Instagram — is where the mountain biking club...
  6. Recovering Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/Jdownloader 2 data from an previous HDD with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox/Jdownloader 2 data from an previous HDD with...: Hello! I'd like some help if someone here has experienced this case before (and I hope this is the correct place to ask this question): Basically my previous Windows 10 system died because its motherboard died. So, I used a secondary hardware system to install a fresh...
  7. How to fix Mozilla Firefox access denied

in Browsers and Email
    How to fix Mozilla Firefox access denied: In this Ten Forums link Windows 10 1809 Home Edition support question!? Post #19 has a Microsoft link that displayed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...cle-fact-sheet When this was clicked using Mozilla Firefox it displayed: Access Denied You don't have permission to...
  8. Fix Mozilla Firefox Critical Error Permanently ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Mozilla Firefox Critical Error Permanently ?: In case you are using the Mozilla Firefox web program, you may transform into a loss of the Mozilla Firefox Critical Error stunt. firefox critical error comparable kind of stunt – regardless, with a substitute name – is most likely going to be familiar with customers of...
  9. Why does Mozilla Firefox ask me to get permission for me to use the app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Mozilla Firefox ask me to get permission for me to use the app?: I needed to download Mozilla Firefox, but after the installation. I try to open it, it is asking me to ask permission from my family. 1. I am not in a Microsoft Family. 2. When i press ask by Email, it gives me an error "Something Went Wrong", and then gives me a Trace...
  10. Mozilla hardening Firefox against Injection Attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla hardening Firefox against Injection Attacks: A proven effective way to counter code injection attacks is to reduce the attack surface by removing potentially dangerous artifacts in the codebase and hence hardening the code at various levels. To make Firefox resilient against such code injection attacks, we removed...