Windows 10: Mozilla Firefox 63 beta comes with Windows 10 integration improvements

Discus and support Mozilla Firefox 63 beta comes with Windows 10 integration improvements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, Mozilla has kicked off the development of Firefox 63 and the beta version is now available. Firefox 63 web browser promises to improve Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 6, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Mozilla Firefox 63 beta comes with Windows 10 integration improvements

Today, Mozilla has kicked off the development of Firefox 63 and the beta version is now available. Firefox 63 web browser promises to improve Windows 10 integration, overall performance and address the general bugs.

First off, Firefox 63 is supposed to remove the Open in Sidebar option for individual bookmarks in the Library. The browser will warn users when they attempt to close more than one tab together before quitting the browser from the main menu.

The performance of Firefox on Windows is expected to improve as Mozilla will be using the Clang toolchain for the build infrastructure. Last but not the least, Firefox will be able to adapt to the dark or light theme that you may have enabled in Windows 10. This feature is also enabled in the Nightly build of Firefox.

Here’s what’s new in Firefox 63 for Windows:

• Improved Windows 10 integration: your Firefox theme now matches your OS Dark / Light mode.
    • Firefox now warns about having multiple windows/tabs open when quitting from the main menu.
    • The build infrastructure of Firefox on Windows moved to the Clang tool chain, bringing important performance gains.

Firefox 63 will be out on October 23, 2018, but you can download the beta version from the company’s official website. Firefox 63 beta is available for Windows, macOS and Linux

The post Mozilla Firefox 63 beta comes with Windows 10 integration improvements appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 6, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 4 Released

Mozilla has released the 4th public beta version of Firefox 3. Here are a few of the updates packed into Firefox 3 beta 4:

• Full page zoom - Up until now, Firefox would let you make text larger or smaller, but there was no way to increase or decrease the size of all the content on a web site (something you've been able to do with Opera for years). Now you can choose whether the zoom feature works for text or full pages.
    • New download manager - The new download manager shows active time remaining, and the status of downloads. You can also search your downloads and see the site where your downloaded files are from.
    • Improved OS integration - Firefox 3 beta 4 includes specific icons and themes for Windows Vista, OS X, and Linux (using the native GTK theme).
    • Improved memory usage
    Firefox 3 beta 4 also includes a ton of other tweaks and bug fixes described in the release notes.

DOWNLOAD

Source: Download Squad, Mozilla

malware, Sep 6, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 5 Released

Mozilla announced Firefox 3 Beta 5 today, intended for developer testing and community feedback. Beta 5 includes new features as well as dramatic improvements to performance, memory usage and speed.
    • Improvements to the user interface based on user feedback, including changes to the look and feel on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X and Linux.
    • Changes and fixes for new features such as the location bar autocomplete, bookmark backup and restore, full page zoom, and others, based on feedback from our community.
    • Fixes and improvements to platform features to improve security, web compatabilty and stability.
    • Continued performance improvements: changes to our JavaScript engine as well as profile guided optimization continues to improve performance over previous releases as measured by the popular SunSpider test from Apple, and in the speed of web applications like Google Mail and Zoho Office.
    Download Firefox 3 Beta 5 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux in 45 different languages. Also check the Release Notes.

Source: The Mozilla Blog

malware, Sep 6, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Beta 1 Now Available

The Mozilla Corporation yesterday released Firefox 3 Beta 1, which is now available for download in a variety of languages. The beta includes updates to the default theme, the new places site management features, improved security architecture, and Gecko 1.9. Release notes with a more complete list of features, are also available.

Source: Mozilla

malware, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Mozilla Firefox 63 beta comes with Windows 10 integration improvements - Similar Threads - Mozilla Firefox beta

2. uninstall Mozilla FireFox from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall Mozilla FireFox from Windows 10: When I got to Programs and Features to uninstall Mozilla FireFox I get Reresh FireFox. I don't want to refresh, just want it removed. I tried in the app section and got the same. Downloaded trouble shooter and did not fix anything. How can I remove FireFox from my...
  3. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  4. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  5. Mozilla Firefox 67 released with performance improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox 67 released with performance improvements: Mozilla is rolling Firefox 67 for Windows and other platforms with major performance improvements for better browsing experience. The company has made some changes to the “setTimeout” function during the loading of web pages by lowering the priority of the function. Firefox...
  6. Problems with Mozilla Firefox in windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with Mozilla Firefox in windows 10: My browser Mozilla Firefox freezes and closes unexpectedly sometimes as I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-mozilla-firefox-in-windows-10/08f6cf88-7c04-47e8-a23b-7685dd07e32e"
  7. Mozilla Firefox Recommended Extensions program coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox Recommended Extensions program coming soon: In February, we blogged about the challenge of helping extension users maintain their safety and security while preserving their ability to choose their browsing experience. The blog post outlined changes to the ecosystem to better protect users, such as making them more...
  8. Firefox 63 is now available with Windows 10 integration improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 63 is now available with Windows 10 integration improvements: Mozilla today released a new update for its Firefox web browser. The latest update pushes the browser to version 63.0 and is available for download on Windows. The latest update is rolling out to all supported platforms today (October 23). Mozilla continues to bring new...
  9. Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users: Mozilla after releasing its earlier version of Firefox 61 to general public, has started development work on its next version Firefox 62 for the web browser. The company has now made available the latest Firefox 62 version for public beta testing with new features. The...
  10. Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10: Firefox makes improvements for Windows 10 http://venturebeat.com/2015/08/11/firefox-40-arrives-with-windows-10-support-expanded-malware-protection-and-new-android-navigation-gestures/ https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/0...add-ons-safer/ 15425