Windows 10: Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

Discus and support Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by teots, Jul 14, 2021.

1. teots Win User

Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?

:)

teots, Jul 14, 2021

2. Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

While Mozilla's Firefox continues to make massive marketshare gains and is arguably the best web browser currently the Thunderbird email client hasn't received the same love and attention. Thus the future of the software has come up for debate by Mozilla CEO Mitchell Baker in his latest blog post in which he admits
    Three options are under consideration:
    * Create a new non-profit organization analogous to the Mozilla Foundation
    * Create a new subsidiary of the Mozilla Foundation for Thunderbird
    * Thunderbird is released as a community project

Baker calls on readers to contact Mozilla with their suggestions while admitting
    Obviously Thunderbird is no longer of interest to Mozilla as their only plans are to overhaul Internet Explorer.

Source: Mozilla

HellasVagabond, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Dark Ride Win User
    Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7

A new version of the popular e-mail client Mozilla Thunderbird is available to the public for download.

"Thunderbird is a full-featured e-mail and newsgroup client that makes emailing safer, faster and easier than ever before more. Mozilla Thunderbird is a redesign of the Mozilla mail component. Our goal is to produce a cross platform stand alone mail application using the XUL user interface language. Our intended customer is someone who uses Mozilla Firefox (or another stand alone browser) as their primary browser and wants a mail client based on mozilla that "plays nice" with the browser."

Grab it from here !

... and read the realease notes while downloading.

Dark Ride, Jul 14, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 Released

Mozilla Corporation today announced Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 for Windows, Mac, and Linux as a free download from here. Due to the security fixes, this update is strongly recommend to all Thunderbird users. If you already have Thunderbird 2.0.0.x, you will receive an automated update notification within 24 to 48 hours. This update can also be applied manually by selecting "Check for Updates…" from the Help menu. For a list of changes and more information, please review the Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 Release Notes.

Source: Mozilla

malware, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions - Similar Threads - Mozilla firefox thunderbird

2. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  3. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  4. Mozilla tests snippet in Firefox browser, announces major Thunderbird update

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla tests snippet in Firefox browser, announces major Thunderbird update: A new report recently revealed that Mozilla was testing ads in Firefox browser. The users have reported that they have seen a snippet ad which shows up in the browser at the bottom of the layout. According to Justin O’Kelly, the company is working on new ways to improve the...
  5. Mozilla Thunderbird 60.3.0

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird 60.3.0: This version has been released today. Can be downloaded from the Mozilla ftp, 32-bit and 64-bit versions available. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.3.0/ 120836
  6. Mozilla Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird: Mozilla have released version 60 of thir email client. Now available in a 64-bit version as well as 32-bit. Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.0) — Mozilla 115501
  7. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  8. Mozilla Thunderbird lost Font formatting

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird lost Font formatting: My message reading Fonts suddenly lost their formatting. In Thunderbird under TOOLS > OPTIONS > DISPLAY > FORMATTING you can change the font, size, and color for reading emails. When I booted up the other day all of the fonts where set back to defaults. All of my settings...
  9. Firefox and Thunderbird backup

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox and Thunderbird backup: Mozbackup still works fine under W10. A Thunderbird backup may take a while depending on its size. Mine was 2.1GB I back mine up monthly to an external drive and NAS just in case *Wink MozBackup - Backup tool for Firefox and Thunderbird 12657
  10. Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD: Can anyone help with my problem when I open Firefox I get the BSOD with Kernel security error. Everything else is working fine. Specs MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Graphics: Asus GTX 680 Memory: Kingston 1600 32GB OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro 28687