Windows 10: Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021

Discus and support Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On January 26, 2021, Firefox will end support for Adobe Flash, as announced back in 2017. Adobe and other browsers will also end support for Flash in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021

Source: Ending Firefox support for Flash - Future Releases

:)

Brink, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

Source: Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support - Microsoft Edge Blog

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Brink, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021

Adobe Flash Player

Flash player is 'built-into' the Internet browsers you have mentioned (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome) . . .

My first suggestion would have been to use System Restore to rollback to a time when things worked properly for you. Has it gone on too long for that?

My second suggestion would be to install Mozilla Firefox and download / install Adobe Flash Player for that browser and try it - see if it works...

Shenan Stanley, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021

1. Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021 - Similar Threads - Mozilla Firefox ends

2. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe flash player: after the new removal update i cant install from another source adobe flash player any help? I think all the sources have the installation from adobe and adobe is blocking the installation from their servers is there any solution can i install adobe flash player again?...
  3. About the Adobe Flash Player Out of Support

About the Adobe Flash Player Out of Support: So i heard the news that the Adobe Flash Player will end on December 31, 2020 which is last year. And now the date is March 1, 2021 and i want to remove the Flash Player just to be safe. I wonder how to remove it because when i go to the Apps on Settings. I can't see the...
  4. End of Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    End of Adobe Flash Player: Now that Adobe Flash Player has ended I have tried to uninstall it following the instructions on this website. My version of Windows is: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎31/‎05/‎2020 OS build 19042.746 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. Request to clarification on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

Request to clarification on Adobe Flash Player End of Support: Hi Team, we noticed there's an update on adobe flash player end of support posted on https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2020/09/04/update-adobe-flash-end-support/. there're some points not clear for us, can you help to clarify? 1. what "disable" means in the below...
  6. end of flash player in 2021

end of flash player in 2021: Is foxit reader a good alternative to use when flash player is finished in 2021 on my windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-flash-player-in-2021/3dd398db-1dda-42cc-8875-f2ff41537316
  7. Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support: In July 2017, Microsoft, along with Adobe and their industry technology partners, announced that Adobe Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. The decision to end support for Flash Player was made by Adobe due to the diminished usage of the technology...
  8. Adobe flash player

Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  10. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...