Windows 10: Mozilla jumplist

Discus and support Mozilla jumplist in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone know of a reliable way to try and get jump lists back on Mozilla without resorting to uninstalling / reinstalling? If I right click the pinned... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Scottyboy99, May 8, 2017.

1. Mozilla jumplist

Anyone know of a reliable way to try and get jump lists back on Mozilla without resorting to uninstalling / reinstalling? If I right click the pinned Mozilla icon or it's entry in the start menu it no longer shows the jumplists, recent, private browsing etc. Just gives option to unpin or open. It used to show ok. I had hoped the update a couple days ago might kickstart it back to life but unfortunately not. No such problem with other browsers like IE11 and chrome, jumplists all visible for these.

:)

Scottyboy99, May 8, 2017

2. find music quickly shows all letters "greyed out"

Definitely a bug on German WP7:

Samsung Omnia 7

German Language

Jumplist doesn't work

After changing the device language to English

Jumplist works correctly

Changing back to German

Jumplist messed up again

Changing to Italian

Jumplist works

I haven't tried out other languages, but it seems that the bug is dependent on the German localization settings.

Tobias Burger, May 8, 2017
  3. gt999wa Win User
    Edge Jump list

I checked those settings as suggested and they are set properly. I have jumplists for other pinned Apps, like Word, Excel, File Explorer, etc. But no Jumplist for Edge. If I open a web page in IE from Edge, the running IE program has a working jumplist
    and I can launch other previously visited web sites (and they launch in IE) with no problem. Edge doesn't support a jumplist.

gt999wa, May 8, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Mozilla jumplist

Mozilla jumplist [​IMG]

Edwin, May 9, 2017
  5. Thanks, I'll give those a try when I get home. I have seen mentions of dabbling in here and I am sure I've tried before but will give it another look.

Scottyboy99, May 9, 2017
  6. I tried those settings and unfortunately it didn't work. But then I cleared history, cache etc and boom the jump list tasks etc were back

Scottyboy99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mozilla jumplist

1. Mozilla jumplist - Similar Threads - Mozilla jumplist

2. Mozilla Firefox Upgrade in windows server 2012 & 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mozilla Firefox Upgrade in windows server 2012 & 2012 R2: Hi Community,Please help me with one query. I have one windows server 2012 and 2012 R2 in which Mozilla Firefox is installed and running on version 115.0, when I am trying to upgrade it to latest version which is 122.0, it is reporting some error. Is there a restriction on...
  3. Mozilla Firefox Upgrade in windows server 2012 & 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mozilla Firefox Upgrade in windows server 2012 & 2012 R2: Hi Community,Please help me with one query. I have one windows server 2012 and 2012 R2 in which Mozilla Firefox is installed and running on version 115.0, when I am trying to upgrade it to latest version which is 122.0, it is reporting some error. Is there a restriction on...
  4. no Microsoft internet, Internet with Chrome or Mozilla is good

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no Microsoft internet, Internet with Chrome or Mozilla is good: OS on this PC says not connected to internet. Game Store will not download. But you have received this message using and ethernet connection to the router and modem....
  5. no Microsoft internet, Internet with Chrome or Mozilla is good

no Microsoft internet, Internet with Chrome or Mozilla is good: OS on this PC says not connected to internet. Game Store will not download. But you have received this message using and ethernet connection to the router and modem....
  6. no Microsoft internet, Internet with Chrome or Mozilla is good

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Do I have to Save 'My Settings' and Mozilla 'Bookmarks' To Flash Drive If Updating Win 10 BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to Save 'My Settings' and Mozilla 'Bookmarks' To Flash Drive If Updating Win 10 BIOS?: I've already saved 'My Docs' to flash drive, but can't even find the Mozilla Firefox bookmarks that are supposed to be saved in a Mozilla profile somewhere in Windows. I also want to save My Settings.If I do need to save Bookmarks and My Settings before updating Win 10 BIOS,...
  8. Do I have to Save 'My Settings' and Mozilla 'Bookmarks' To Flash Drive If Updating Win 10 BIOS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I have to Save 'My Settings' and Mozilla 'Bookmarks' To Flash Drive If Updating Win 10 BIOS?: I've already saved 'My Docs' to flash drive, but can't even find the Mozilla Firefox bookmarks that are supposed to be saved in a Mozilla profile somewhere in Windows. I also want to save My Settings.If I do need to save Bookmarks and My Settings before updating Win 10 BIOS,...
  9. Do I have to Save 'My Settings' and Mozilla 'Bookmarks' To Flash Drive If Updating Win 10 BIOS?

10. Pinning a site to Mozilla jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Pinning a site to Mozilla jumplist: Does anyone know how to pin a site to the Mozilla jumplist? I thought you dragged the website icon from the browser onto the pinned Mozilla residing on the taskbar. Maybe that method worked once (as I have an old one still pinned) but it doesn’t work. Same across multiple pcs...