Windows 10: Mozilla to fix annoying page jumps and disable Flash Player in Firefox browser

Discus and support Mozilla to fix annoying page jumps and disable Flash Player in Firefox browser in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Mozilla’s Firefox browser, one of the modern alternatives to Chromium-based browsers is getting even better in future releases. Mozilla is working on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jan 15, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Mozilla to fix annoying page jumps and disable Flash Player in Firefox browser

Mozilla’s Firefox browser, one of the modern alternatives to Chromium-based browsers is getting even better in future releases. Mozilla is working on multiple improvements for Firefox browser. Firefox is getting support for scroll anchoring that could help you with scrolling, the browser maker said.

In the Firefox browser, you may notice jumpiness behaviour where the browser won’t remember the user’s position on the page when page elements are loaded and the user has scrolled down.

Firefox 66 which is scheduled for release in mid-March 2019, will address this odd behaviour.

A Bugzilla post revealed that the developers have finally added support for scroll anchoring in Firefox and the changes are available for Nightly users.

“Page scroll position is not consistent while content is loading (implement “scroll anchoring”),” the bug description reads. The feature could be shipped to everyone with the next big update which is scheduled to arrive in March 2019.

Flash Player will be disabled by default

Some users have noticed that Mozilla is planning to disable Adobe Flash Player in Firefox 69 by default. This version of Firefox browser is scheduled to launch in September this year.

Adobe has announced that it will retire Flash Player in late 2020, and it apparently makes sense for Mozilla decision to disable the plugin in its browser comes. Microsoft and Google have also confirmed that Edge and Chrome will stop using Adobe Flash Player.

The post Mozilla to fix annoying page jumps and disable Flash Player in Firefox browser appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jan 15, 2019

2. Firefox- Flash Player plugin not working

Hi,

Not really a Microsoft problem, but...

Mozilla- Flash Plugin problems

Flash Plugin - Keep it up to date and troubleshoot problems | Firefox Help

Adobe- Enable Flash Player in Firefox

Why do I have to click to activate plugins? | Firefox Help

Firefox Support

Firefox Help

Firefox Community

Get community support | Contributors Help

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 15, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7 Released

Exactly as predicted, Mozilla today released version 3.0.7 of the beloved Firefox web browser. Available now for Windows, Mac, and Linux users, Firefox 3.0.7 fixes several security and stability issues present in previous versions of the browser. For the complete list of bugs fixed click here.

DOWNLOAD: Mozilla Firefox 3.0.7

• Fixed several security issues.
    • Fixed several stability issues.
    • Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada, and Telugu languages are now available.
    • Items in the "File" menu show as inactive after using the "Print" item from that menu - switching to a new tab restores them (bug 425844). This issue has been fixed.
    • For some users, cookies would appear to go “missing” after a few days (bug 444600).
    • Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experienced an issue where sound from the Flash plug-in would continue to play for a short time after closing a tab or window (bug 474022).
    • Fixed several issues related to accessibility features.
    • See the Firefox 3.0.6 release notes for changes in previous releases.
    Source: Mozilla

malware, Jan 15, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Mozilla Firefox 3 Updated to 3.0.1

Mozilla has released an update for their Firefox 3 web-browser. The update brings. Changes as condensed in the Release notes include:
    A list of security issues fixed is issued here.

Current Firefox 3 users will be automatically updated.

Source: Mozilla

btarunr, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Mozilla to fix annoying page jumps and disable Flash Player in Firefox browser - Similar Threads - Mozilla fix annoying

2. Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021: On January 26, 2021, Firefox will end support for Adobe Flash, as announced back in 2017. Adobe and other browsers will also end support for Flash in January and we are working together to ensure a smooth transition for all. Firefox version 84 will be the final version to...
  3. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  4. How to fix Mozilla Firefox access denied

in Browsers and Email
    How to fix Mozilla Firefox access denied: In this Ten Forums link Windows 10 1809 Home Edition support question!? Post #19 has a Microsoft link that displayed: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...cle-fact-sheet When this was clicked using Mozilla Firefox it displayed: Access Denied You don't have permission to...
  5. Fix Mozilla Firefox Critical Error Permanently ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Mozilla Firefox Critical Error Permanently ?: In case you are using the Mozilla Firefox web program, you may transform into a loss of the Mozilla Firefox Critical Error stunt. firefox critical error comparable kind of stunt – regardless, with a substitute name – is most likely going to be familiar with customers of...
  6. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  7. Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Enable or Disable Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. Sometimes you may need or want to...
  8. Resize Flash Player objects in Firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Resize Flash Player objects in Firefox?: At work I extensively use a Flash-based control panel provided by one of my company's business partners. I typically run Firefox to display it. I've recently switched to 4K monitor and the panel has become unreadable as the font size is constantly the same as in my...
  9. Taking aim at annoying page jumps in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Taking aim at annoying page jumps in Chrome: Have you ever opened a link shared by a friend to an article you were eager to read, scrolled to the second paragraph, and found yourself suddenly back near the top of the page, as if everything had shifted beneath you? These annoying page jumps typically happen when the...
  10. Mozilla abandons plan for ads on Firefox's new-tab page

in Windows 10 Support
    Mozilla abandons plan for ads on Firefox's new-tab page: Mozilla has scrapped a plan to put ads on the windows that show when Firefox users launch a new browser tab. Mozilla announced the Firefox new-tab page advertisements idea in February but on Friday night announced an end to the "experiment." More 1569