Windows 10: Mozilla’s Firefox 60 now available to download for Windows users

Discus and support Mozilla’s Firefox 60 now available to download for Windows users in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We had in the last week reported that Mozilla is working on enhancing its privacy features by introducing new and enhanced features with its next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 9, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Mozilla’s Firefox 60 now available to download for Windows users

We had in the last week reported that Mozilla is working on enhancing its privacy features by introducing new and enhanced features with its next update to its Firefox browser. The latest update Firefox 60 is now available for download via the Mozilla servers. The update can be downloaded for all Windows PC users starting today.

The latest version of Firefox 60 is a part of the Quantum series which brings enhanced privacy features to its users. The first in the list of new features is the option were the webcam automatically tuns off the camera light when the face is muted on sites which will not allow the user’s face to be recorded by other sites.

The update also supports Web Authentication by allowing users to be able to use a USB token for authentication to their favorite websites. New controls are being added especially for the IT admins which will let them customize Firefox deployments with the help of the new policy engine. The IT admins will now be able to easily deploy Firefox for enterprise users with the help of a new Windows Group Policy.

The company is also introducing a new Responsive Design Mode implementation to help developers be part of the browser by using the IndexedDB transactions. The Reader View will now allow more and improved compatibility to the keyboards with users being allowed to use AltGr.

These features are all part of the company’s Extended Support Release and the company has been testing these features with a small set of beta users for last couple of weeks. The company had already announced that the latest Firefox 60 update will be made available on May 9th, 2018 via an OTA update for all Mozilla user on Windows, Mac and Linux.

Mozilla has been working hard to keep updating their Firefox browser with new features but has not been able to demote Google Chrome from the number one spot in the web browser race. The company plans to introduce more new features in its upcoming updates for its Firefox browser and we will be bringing you all the details here.

The post Mozilla’s Firefox 60 now available to download for Windows users appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Mozilla’s Firefox 60 now available to download for Windows users

1. Mozilla’s Firefox 60 now available to download for Windows users - Similar Threads - Mozilla’s Firefox available

2. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  3. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  4. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  5. Problems with Mozilla Firefox in windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with Mozilla Firefox in windows 10: My browser Mozilla Firefox freezes and closes unexpectedly sometimes as I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-mozilla-firefox-in-windows-10/08f6cf88-7c04-47e8-a23b-7685dd07e32e"
  6. New Firefox 62.0.2 version now available for download on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    New Firefox 62.0.2 version now available for download on Windows: Mozilla today released a new update for Firefox that advances the browser to version 62.0.2The latest version is a bug fixing update for Firefox 62, which was released to all Windows users earlier in the month. The update focuses more on fixing the minor issues and enhancing...
  7. Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users: Mozilla after releasing its earlier version of Firefox 61 to general public, has started development work on its next version Firefox 62 for the web browser. The company has now made available the latest Firefox 62 version for public beta testing with new features. The...
  8. Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Firefox 40.0 + Windows 10: Firefox makes improvements for Windows 10 http://venturebeat.com/2015/08/11/firefox-40-arrives-with-windows-10-support-expanded-malware-protection-and-new-android-navigation-gestures/ https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2015/0...add-ons-safer/ 15425
  9. Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD: Can anyone help with my problem when I open Firefox I get the BSOD with Kernel security error. Everything else is working fine. Specs MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Graphics: Asus GTX 680 Memory: Kingston 1600 32GB OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro 28687
  10. Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 64-bit is now available to download: Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI,...