Windows 10: MP3/4 videos freeze mid way thru

Discus and support MP3/4 videos freeze mid way thru in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; downloaded MP3/4 files quite playing in MediaPlayer, VLC player, about halfway thru. screen and sound freeze, cursor keeps advancing. Windows tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DuaneRowe, Jun 10, 2021.

1. DuaneRowe Win User

MP3/4 videos freeze mid way thru

downloaded MP3/4 files quite playing in MediaPlayer, VLC player, about halfway thru. screen and sound freeze, cursor keeps advancing. Windows tech support has been useless. read something about "codecs". what are they, and how do I get them?

:)

DuaneRowe, Jun 10, 2021
  2. rivre Win User

chkdsk report cut off mid-way?

Any reason chkdsk cut off mid-way through the report? Is this normal when there's lots of corrupted files? Whats the point of a report if it's cut off mid-way? It starts listing the files one by one then cuts off mid-way through the list.

rivre, Jun 10, 2021
  3. naji---01 Win User
    MP3 ringtones & video ringtones

Hi there,

Many people have been asking about MP3 as a ringtone.

I was wondering if there is any way of getting a list of all phones that:

1) support MP3 for ringtones

2) support video ringtones

I checked the compare application on the website but it only lists what type of ringtones come pre-loaded.

Anyone have such a list? Or maybe Nokia can add it as a filter in it's compare applications.

ThanksMP3/4  videos freeze mid way thru :)

naji---01, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. MP3/4 videos freeze mid way thru - Similar Threads - MP3 videos freeze

2. Video freezes for 4 sec then plays for 4 sec. Using webex

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video freezes for 4 sec then plays for 4 sec. Using webex: So Im currently enrolled at Tri-C. Im taking online classes. My video player keep freezing on me every 4 seconds. then plays for 4 seconds. Sound never stops. Im taking a Sign language class so this makes it very difficult. Please Help. IM using Web ex....
  3. Video freezes for 4 sec then plays for 4 sec. Using webex

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video freezes for 4 sec then plays for 4 sec. Using webex: So Im currently enrolled at Tri-C. Im taking online classes. My video player keep freezing on me every 4 seconds. then plays for 4 seconds. Sound never stops. Im taking a Sign language class so this makes it very difficult. Please Help. IM using Web ex....
  4. Windows 10 Freezing mid installation process.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Freezing mid installation process.: I recently had to buy a new install of Windows 10 from Newegg because the OS data on my desktop PC had either corrupted or mysteriously disappeared. So, effectively, I've been attempting to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC.I have a Hard Drive, and an M.2 SSD. Both of...
  5. Windows 10 Freezing mid installation process.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Freezing mid installation process.: I recently had to buy a new install of Windows 10 from Newegg because the OS data on my desktop PC had either corrupted or mysteriously disappeared. So, effectively, I've been attempting to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC.I have a Hard Drive, and an M.2 SSD. Both of...
  6. Windows 10 Freezing mid installation process.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Better Brave Mp3/Video player.

in Browsers and Email
    Better Brave Mp3/Video player.: Hey guys, I don't know if this is the place for this, but the Brave community forum registration was being lame with names. Anywho.... Desperately seeking a better native/default chrome/Brave mp3 player. When you click a link and instead of downloading the file it opens a...
  8. mp3 videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    mp3 videos: When playing videos received through emails, etc. ..the screen is out of focus, like enlarged, and unable to view...how how can I adjust? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-videos/8dc1c2a3-eac1-414a-b994-b52449bcab85
  9. External HDD disconnects when writing to it mid-way

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External HDD disconnects when writing to it mid-way: I've been having this issue that when I plug my usb 3.0 external HDD (Hitachi hts547550A9E384 SATA-300 in a WD Elements SE Portable HDD enclosure) to a usb 3.0 port, the copy fails mid way and shows either "Error: 0x8007045D", "Error: 0x80070037" or just a dialog box which...
  10. chkdsk report cut off mid-way?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    chkdsk report cut off mid-way?: I'm having disc problems and I ran a chhdsk report. The report listed up to "Record 68 of 238: Corrupt File" and then the report cut off half-way through. So I can't see the rest of the 238 files that were affected. It says it repaired the files but in my experience the files...